Itankstuff Prot/Ret Pally transfer from Thaurissan

Even Baddier Baddies
Itankstuff
User

Itankstuff Prot/Ret Pally transfer from Thaurissan

Postby Itankstuff » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:43 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22, St. Louis
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Varies, I can make all raid times. I just switched to this server it's, 1 hour ahead of me so I can have a little more time to raid at night.
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): Yes
-- Saturday (optional): Yes
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 2 Years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I've done most of the main Wotlk instances.. ulduar, totc, etc. Haven't been able to really find a good ICC group without a guild or the Achievement, I do know the fights from watching them on tankspot, and I have attempted the first boss, downed the 4th boss.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Itankstuff, Paladin
- Race & why did you choose it: Bloodelf, needed for the class.
- Link to Armory: Hasn't updated yet, just transferred to this realm. This site has a bit older cache and should work for now. http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us ... Itankstuff
- Can you describe the ruckus? No.
- Professions and why did you choose them: Jewelcrafting: Gems. Engineering: Armor bonuses, Jeeve's for repairs/regeants, has lots of cool/useful stuff.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Protection, Retribution. I can go ret on occasion when there is no need for another tank.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: MS gear puts me at 5158 gearscore, with an average item level of 238. All of course has def/dodge/stam bonuses, and gemed/enchanted/tinkered as much as possible. OS/ret set is around 5k gs, all has crit/str bonuses, also gemed enchanted, and my boots have NoS. :)
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Prot: Righteous Defense, divine plea, shield of righteousness. All help keep me alive tanking. Ret: Consecration, Judgment, Vengeance. Increase DPS.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
Judgment, CS, DS, Consencrate, Hammer at below 25%, exscorsism when its an instant cast. Seal of Vengeance.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I'm more of a Raider than PvPer, I have over 1k honorable kills, but not sure on the rank/titles.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Khaz'goroth:
Conviction of Khaz'goroth, Changed realms.

Thaurissan:
Coven, Guild is pretty much dead.

Undecided, Could not make the raid times, which is why I changed realms.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Not shown: Deadly boss mods, and Omen threat meter. -
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6992/tanku.png
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: I have not tried any of those yet.
- Alts & their name/level: All my alts are still on Thaurissan for now, planning on moving later.
Omegamage - 80 Mage
Kaneka - 80 Disc Priest
Frozenblow - 80 DK
Robsaurus - 74 Tauren Druid

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Wow Progress
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I can make the raid times, and your guild seems to be the best one on the realm, and one of the best in the world. I'd really like to help get the guild rank up even higher.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Gateway FX, 8gb ram, 1gb nvidia Geforce GTS graphics card. I have great FPS numbers on this realm.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below. DSL.. highest speed they offer. There were other people using my network at the time I ran the test.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.

:shock: It's a beautiful landscape lol. - http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5323/15300555.png

holyshoot
User

Postby holyshoot » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:58 am

Fuuuuuck he changed the text to orange why didn't I think of that, all I did was bold my answers. : :(

strebla
User

Postby strebla » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 am

The sight of your Titansteel Shieldwall will make Festergut implode

Itankstuff
User

Postby Itankstuff » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:26 am

Yeah... I've been unlucky with shield drops.

fria
User

Postby fria » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:33 am

Itankstuff
User

Postby Itankstuff » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:04 pm

Armory updated.. As of right now it isn't showing my new frost cape, I am now defense capped again and have slightly higher health/gs.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Itankstuff

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:55 pm

not looking for a paladin at this time.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”