-- Monday: Yes
-- Tuesday: Yes
-- Wednesday: Yes
-- Thursday: Yes
-- Friday (optional): If I know before hand
-- Saturday (optional): Same as Friday
-- Sunday: Yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No
- How long have you played WoW: I'd say about 3.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): My rogue, Maples, has an app here as well, and most of my endgame raiding experience was with him and is listed there. Short list of them: BC - vashj and kt pre nerf. Up to Illidan. WotLK: Naxx, Uld 13/14 pre nerfs, 4tower FL, HM Hodir, XT, medium IC. On the druid, just regular ToC 25.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Fiveotwo, Druid
- Race & why did you choose it: Tauren, only druid race.
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Fiveotwo
- Can you describe the ruckus? No, but I can tell you that RZA wanted to bring the motha fuckin ruckus.
- Professions and why did you choose them: Inscription because I didn't wanna farm hodir rep again. Herbalism so I could spot heal myself inbetween GCDs.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Resto/Laser turkey. I'll deeps whenever someone needs me to change.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: Being a resto druid there isn't really much discussion as far as gear. If it's leather, got spirit, it's pretty much used. Having said that, I feel that I'm close to what a resto druids stats should be. I'm well over having a 1sec GCD with my spec (in a 25 raid environment), I have enough mp5 to be able to cast every GCD an entire fight, I have enough SP to heal end game raiding HMs.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: I'm currently using the Wild Growth, Lifebloom, and Swiftmend glyphs. Wild growth is obvious, having one extra person affected means less healing everyone else has to do. The one extra second of lifebloom allows me to do more raid healing while still maintaining a stack on the tank. Swiftmend allows for great spot heals, since most everyone has a hot of mine at any given point.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? When I'm dpsing, I keep my two dots up and rotate between eclipse procs.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? I'll always prehot the tank entering a fight and maintain a 3 stack lifebloom as well as regrowth & rejuv. On a fight like Twins, I'm rolling hots the entire fight, spot healing with nourish and swiftmend when need be. On a fight like Beasts, I'll pre hot whos is going to take damage. For an example, on Icehowl, I will pre hot the melee with rejuv for the whirl, and cast wild growth on the tank when they're running back in to make sure they're all topped off.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): 5 days played at 80 :(
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Never been in an endgame guild on this guy.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9629/w ... 172709.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: Don't have any.
- Alts & their name/level: Maples, 80 rogue
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected] or Mapleeeeees is my AIM.
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Browsing recruitment in the WoW forums.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I like your progression based outlook on the game, it's very important to me, that if I'm on here 20+ hours a week that I get to see all of what the game has to offer. I'm not in it for gear, but the challenge and reward of downing the hardest boss in the game at the time.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I have an Intel Q6600 2.4ghz quad core, with 4G of 880MHZ Corsair RAM with 2 8800GT Alpha Dogs running in SLI. I tend to average around 90 with all of my video settings on max.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below. I have 20mb down 2mb up.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional. I recently had to reformat cuz my HD went bad, and this cracked version of XP doesn't have paint? So here's one I drew for another forum a while ago. This was a game to come up with solutions to get to the other side.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”