Even Baddier Baddies
Zeek
User

Zeekez - Rogue Transfer

Postby Zeek » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 25 / Nebraska
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): 6pm est - 1am Est
- Number of Testicles: 2... or so I am told... I can neither confirm nor deny they are both there as I have a fiance who may or may not own them

- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: Will be about 15 mins late but yes [explain below]
-- Thursday: yes
-- Friday (optional): yes
-- Saturday (optional): usually yes
-- Sunday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account? hell no

- How long have you played WoW: Since its conception except for 2 break for deployments to iraq

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I never got into raiding until TBC, so aq20 and ZG in Vanilla, TBC, cleared everything [Sunwell after the nerfs, but right before the major KJ nerf, forget the patch number], Ulduar cleared except Algalon

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Zeekez, Rogue
- Race & why did you choose it: Troll, for the haste racial combined w/ berserking and haste pots ect

- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Farstriders&n=Zeekez

- Can you describe the ruckus? As I told the police, I have no knowledge of that and will not answer anymore questions until I speak to a lawyer. [and it was like that when I got there]
- Professions and why did you choose them: JC and Alch, Alch for the boost in AP from my flask and duration bonus, and JC b/c up till 3.2 the prismatic gems make it the top dps boost for rogues atm

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? main is 15/51/5 standard combat fist/daggers, offspec is 41/5/25 mut build for PvP, I only use it during arena's or pvp

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: For main spec, I use EJ forums and spreadsheets to figure out whats best, most of it is pretty much common sense but its good to keep up on the changes. For PvP, until I have more resilience I usually just use the same main gear, switch my trinkets over to Bandits insignia and Titan forged rune, switch weapons over to 1.8 speed daggers for mut.

- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: For combat - Killing Spree, SS and Rupture as these are the best for that spec, for mut Evic, Vigor and Mutilate b/c for the most part those are what I've read are among the best for PvP [I don't research pvp as much as I do PvE, its more of a hobby]
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? 3-4r/5 rup/5 Snd, obviously I start up SnD right off the bat and then go into my rotation and as combat the rotation is more fluid, basically keeping up SnD and rupture up as much as possible and evic'ing when I got the extra cp's.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? I carry many Heavy Frostweave Bandages, I solo healed Firefighter using them. No joke.

- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): I honestly couldn't tell you, I got pretty far up there in S2 of arena but then I deployed to Iraq and I never got back into it, only have personal rating of 1416 in 5's atm. My server is horrible for Arena

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Axis of Power [Skywall] - First guild I was in when I hit 60, was new to raiding, never got more than 3-4 bosses into Aq20 and ZG, but was fun.
Synergy - [skywall] Did all the way up to Lady Vashj, who killed us. Guild disbanded about a week b4 I deployded to iraq.
Brood [Area 52]: Came back after Sunwell was out, did BT and Sunwell, becoming the 2nd guild to kill KJ in sunwell pre-nerf on our server. We got server 2nd on Naxx and 3d Sarth 25's and tens, We eventually xferred to:
Bane - Farstriders: Not sure why we xferred here, its a shit server, I got back from vacation and was informed we moved, so I moved. Cleared Ulduar, no other guild in this server has even killed yogg on 25 man. Did like... 1 HM [flame] on 25 man, basically we have 10-15 core members carrying the other 10-15 members, We have our rusted drakes and algalon attempts on 10 man but w/ 3.2 coming out so soon suddenly our GM decided to "take it easy". We lost alot of members due to summertime and our GM rubbing alot of people the wrong way [we have completely leveled 3 of his alt's in full t8] we went from doing medium and hardmode 25's to wiping six times on ignis... thats the quality of recruits we have these days and I can't take the fail. Algalon shoulda died 2 weeks ago and they didn't even attempt it last week cus of lack of classes online

Basically we go from almost doing HM Xt / Hodir w/ 23 people online to recruiting a bunch of fails and wiping on Ignis and mimiron over and over.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Image
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: Heres one for ignis:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-YrAca3H6YGwKmIXb/sum/damageDone/?s=6172&e=6404
Heres the main site for it:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/2296/

Lately its been lower b/c of horrible synergy of classes due to losing alot of people.
- Alts & their name/level: None worth mentioning, I level a hunter out of boredom... got him to level 17 the other day! This is my 3rd rogue, the other 2 are still at lvl 70 on other servers.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): Preferably email - [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Found you on the horde recruitment thread and talked to a few of your guys online.

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? You guy's seem to be what my guild used to be before everything went downhill with the stupid decision to xfer to this server. We went from hardcore to casual almost overnight and its driving me insane. We don't even attempt 25 hardmodes anymore since "Why bother to try? better loot will be out in a month or 2". Talked to some of your guys and they seemed nice... or just wanted to get in my pants, but I'm not complaining.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? E8500 Duo core, 4gigs ram, 2xGTX280's in this beast, dropped about 5k on it when it was brand new, usually pull around 40-60 fps if I run wow in fullscreen mode, think in the SS i posted I was using window'd mode [b/c I was filling this out during it] and it drops to 20-40 fps

- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below. Cox cable, very reliable most the time [tornadoes > internet]

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.

Notice how he is sad, because I am stabbing him.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”