Something I never got a chance to say.

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
Grout
User

Re: Something I never got a chance to say.

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:41 am

panabufa wrote:Rua moxoto 86 Diadema Sao Paulo Brazil

Is your avatar a picture of your mother? Did she become a nun, after being a street whore?

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:45 am

Valtrexa wrote:whisper me in game, ill ginvite you back

No thanks, I deserve better than this. And I already found anew home.

Farewell asshole faggots. I'm sure all of your mythic raiding, will fill the void in your lives... To bad its all meaningless.

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:41 am

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:29 am

Xiun wrote:Image

Confused about something? Having a hard time articulating your thoughts into words, instead of using pictures.

Take your time and think about what you are going to say. I'm sure a fart will come out of you sooner than a cohesive thought will.

Valtrexa
User

Postby Valtrexa » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:43 am

Are you really 30?

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:59 am

Let me tell you about my experience with this guild.

I ask a random member of this faggot fuck guild, about joining it. They tell me to apply online, so I started too, and then some person named Starboy invites me too it before i finish applying. When I do finish, I get braided by some jerk off about being fury instead of arms. I never even wanted to do mythic raiding, nor did I even ask to. They rejected my app, I was confused as fuck, why they even invited me to the guild. The Tauren idiot that i guess is their guild leader told me, I can still be in the guild as a member. I asked him several times, if he would like to do one of my high level keys with me, to see first hand what i can do, I get no response.

I do a 15 key with some DH in this piece of shit guild, gave him a really fucking good neck peice at the end of it, to show good faith with the people in the guild, I go camping with my kids for 2 days. I come back, and im kicked out without a word.

Fuck these faggots, you deserve better... I'm going tell anyone who will fucking listen to me, to stay the fuck away from these douche bags, I'm going on the battle.net forums and im going to post the whole thing.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:18 am

it's easy to get confused, i know - the mythic kill screenshots on the front page of our website, mythic progression recorded on wowprogress, and the questions re: mytic raiding in the guild application that you filled out are TOTALLY misleading. we're the US leaders in bake-off challenges and tea parties. mythic raiding is for chumps.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:20 am

grouch wrote:it's easy to get confused, i know - the mythic kill screenshots on the front page of our website, mythic progression recorded on wowprogress, and the questions re: mytic raiding in the guild application that you filled out are TOTALLY misleading. we're the US leaders in bake-off challenges and tea parties. mythic raiding is for chumps.

Fuck you faggot... I was just doing what the person I talked to directed me to do.. Nothing you just said, even comes close to explaining the bull shit.. Because that's what this is.. fucking bull shit.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:22 am

Grout wrote:Fuck you faggot... I was just doing what the person I talked to directed me to do.. Nothing you just said, even comes close to explaining the bull shit.. Because that's what this is.. fucking bull shit.

saltalert.jpg
if you never tasted joy

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:26 am

US leaders of jack fucking shit btw... you aren't even in the top 300... you are 346 in the US... I'm so very impressed...

Impressed by abunch of gutless faggots

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:27 am

Grout wrote:US leaders of jack fucking shit btw... you aren't even in the top 300... you are 346 in the US... I'm so very impressed...

how's it feel to have your membership application denied by a shit guild?
if you never tasted joy

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:31 am

See, all you can do, is post a picture, because you can't fucking argue any kind of point here... You know, how I was treated was wrong. You know, you have no solid reason or excuse for it.

You either some faggot fuck kid or self loathing shut it, because you can't handle the real world, or both.

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:33 am

grouch wrote:
Grout wrote:US leaders of jack fucking shit btw... you aren't even in the top 300... you are 346 in the US... I'm so very impressed...

how's it feel to have your membership application denied by a shit guild?

Well my application for Taco Bell was rejected 2 weeks before Microsoft hired me, so these things tend to work out for me.

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:37 am

I joined High Five btw... I didn't even know what they're rank was... oh... its 200... I didn't want to say, but it just makes my point so much more clearer in terms you can understand.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:52 am

you need to calm down.
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Public Discussion”