Something I never got a chance to say.

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
Grout
User

Re: Something I never got a chance to say.

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:58 am

grouch wrote:you need to calm down.

Are you scared? Do I frighten you? Do you need to find a safe space?

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:07 am

Grout wrote:Are you scared? Do I frighten you? Do you need to find a safe space?

fedROfsbYZJ5u.gif
fedROfsbYZJ5u.gif (1.94 MiB) Viewed 16353 times
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Isen
User

Postby Isen » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:16 am

Fucks sake are you ever unhinged. Sure, it sounds like you fell through the cracks a bit. But to have this kind of response to it isn't healthy. A normal person would get mad, but this level of obsession...don't go shooting up Microsoft when someone doesn't respond to one of your emails.

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:20 am

an apology would be a start. It's sad how I have to spell it out for you. I don't give a fuck if you guys were number 1 in mythic raiding.... None of that means a fucking thing to me...

It's called respect. And I'll take that salt shaker and shove it right up your fucking ass. I'm not going to put up with disrespect from fucking anyone, just like anyone shouldn't. I understand it's the internet, im just another person you can try to marginalize, which is why I said fuck it, and Fuck all of you.

Dad
User

Postby Dad » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:23 am

Im sorry that someone invited you erroneously.

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:25 am

Isen wrote:Fucks sake are you ever unhinged. Sure, it sounds like you fell through the cracks a bit. But to have this kind of response to it isn't healthy. A normal person would get mad, but this level of obsession...don't go shooting up Microsoft when someone doesn't respond to one of your emails.

and fuck you too faggot... see Microsoft pays me, so the rules are alittle different. You guys are just gutless wow players, so I can say whatever the fuck I want to. I was respectful when i started dealing with you pieces of shit, but that didn't seem to work.

It's like what i tell my children... When someone hates you, they'll almost always hate you, no matter what you do. So you might as well hurt them...

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:28 am

Dad wrote:Im sorry that someone invited you erroneously.

Yeah, i bet you're real fucking sorry faggot...

You have your head so far up your fucking ass, you don't even see my side of this faggot fuck shit show.

I told my new guild, all about it, and they all agreed that I was treated poorly for no reason.

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:32 am

and unhinged... pfft... Hardly... this is all a very small effort..

If you find me unsettling, you worthless shit sacks, better hope the trust fund never runs out...

You wouldn't want to be caught by someone like me.

Dad
User

Postby Dad » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:35 am

I had nothing to do with your invite, or your removal from the guild. Do you honestly believe you are so important that all 20 of us got together to discuss your future here?

You had a bad application which misrepresented your experience this raid tier, lacked logs, and you didn't follow all application instructions. On those grounds alone, I recommended against trialing you. Respect, or my love for penetrating men didn't come into the question. Best of luck in your current guild, I hope they never do anything you perceive as a slight.

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:49 am

Faggot means worthless where I come from... And that you are... Fucking worthless... I asked starboy and that fucking troll warlock, how importent the application is, they both said its not a big deal. So I didn't take it seriously...

You still fail the grasp the situation, because you never made any attempt to understand it, because you are a Fucking faggot mother fucker.

I was told after my app was rejected, i can stay in guild as a memeber. I go camping, and when i come back, im not in the guild, with no word, just a thanks for your time and fuck you....

So fuck you asshole. Who the fucking do you think you are dealing with here.....

Dad
User

Postby Dad » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:55 am

The fact that you remember the races of people's characters, but not the names is very confusing to me.

Grout wrote:Who the fucking do you think you are dealing with here.....

I would say an terminally angry man who took time out of his busy day at MS to rage on a guild forum. I should feel honored that despite being very successful in real life and in WOW, you still take the time to talk to the little people.

Isen
User

Postby Isen » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:59 am

Pretty sure everyone understands what happened. It's pretty simple.

I recommend you get some counseling for you and your kids before you fuck them up with how you've probably been raising them, by your comments. They don't deserve to become the same kind of trash.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:01 pm

Grout wrote:I don't give a fuck if you guys were number 1 in mythic raiding

you care enough to bring up that you were accepted by a guild that's super good.

Grout wrote:It's called respect.

someone asking for respect sure doesn't know how to give it.

Grout wrote:I'm not going to put up with disrespect from fucking anyone, just like anyone shouldn't.

you know that's not how respect works, right?

Grout wrote:Microsoft pays me, so the rules are alittle different. You guys are just gutless wow players, so I can say whatever the fuck I want to.

throwing names around doesn't make you look smart. is your new guild filled with "gutless wow players" or do they all have the "guts" that you're looking for in your new friends?

Grout wrote:It's like what i tell my children... When someone hates you, they'll almost always hate you, no matter what you do. So you might as well hurt them...

i have kids of my own and i promise myself not to judge other people's parenting, but damn... that's not cool.

Grout wrote:You have your head so far up your fucking ass, you don't even see my side of this faggot fuck shit show.

there isn't much to see, really.. it's a very straight forward situation. your feelings were hurt for being "mistreated" and you're now seeking revenge by seeing how many times you can say "faggot" - would you like an apology and a fruit basket?

Grout wrote:If you find me unsettling, you worthless shit sacks, better hope the trust fund never runs out...

oh shit, i'm missing out on sweet trust fund dollars?!

Grout wrote:You wouldn't want to be caught by someone like me.

or else what, you'll steal our guts?

Grout wrote:Faggot means worthless where I come from... And that you are... Fucking worthless...

you know, i used to think it meant multiple things and it's okay to spit out all over the internet with no consequences. i'm older now and know better, but i guess at 30 years old you still have a way to go.

Grout wrote:I asked starboy and that fucking troll warlock, how importent the application is, they both said its not a big deal. So I didn't take it seriously

don't be dumb - regardless of what anyone says you should take anything and everything you do seriously. you should pour your heart into all the things you represent. this is you selling yourself to us, and it turns out you're a shit salesperson.

Grout wrote:So fuck you asshole. Who the fucking do you think you are dealing with here.....

you've made that perfectly clear.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Dad wrote:The fact that you remember the races of people's characters, but not the names is very confusing to me.

The warlocks name was waka-something... but you already know who im fucking talking about, don't you faggot...

Grout wrote:Who the fucking do you think you are dealing with here.....

I would say an terminally angry man who took time out of his busy day at MS to rage on a guild forum. I should feel honored that despite being very successful in real life and in WOW, you still take the time to talk to the little people.

Well that shows how much you fucking know, now doesn't it shit head.

It's pretty funny from where i'm sitting.

I don't normally do this, but like i said before, it's a very small effort.

Grout
User

Postby Grout » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:03 pm

Isen wrote:Pretty sure everyone understands what happened. It's pretty simple.

I recommend you get some counseling for you and your kids before you fuck them up with how you've probably been raising them, by your comments. They don't deserve to become the same kind of trash.

You don't understand jack fucking shit faggot. I'm gona raise my kids so they eat people like you alive..... Like me :)

Return to “Public Discussion”