[Failed Kill Post #2] - ARCHIMONDE KILLED THROUGH SHEER WILLPOWER - JESUS CHRIST

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
Keoni
User

[Failed Kill Post #2] - ARCHIMONDE KILLED THROUGH SHEER WILLPOWER - JESUS CHRIST

Postby Keoni » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:18 pm

SO THERE WE WERE!

IN THE DEPPPPPPPTHS OF HELLFIRE CITADEL, HUNTING DOWN ARCHIMONDE, WHEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN, BAM WE WERE AT THE DARK PORTAL AGAIN. So you know, NO LONGER IN THE DEPTHS

It was all like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit what we doing here.

And then arcimone showed up and it was like DAMN IT IM KILLING THIS GUY IN MULTIPLE TIMELINES.

but ollllle archimone had a bold ass plan, if he made us switch tanks, and THROW HUNTERS AND WARLOCKS AT HIM, maybe jusssssssssssst maybe we would have to make our own booold . BUT HE IS A FOOL BECAUSE THE OPTIMAL SETUP FOR THIS BOSS IS 10 HUNTERS AND 10 WARLOCKS.

SO THEN ARKIMONE was all like MAN LOOK AT ALL THIS FIRE YOU SHOULD LIKE HAVE ALL YOUR HEALERS SOAK IT

So we did that but like counting is hard and shit so we had to make sure we could count to TEN. IT S THE ONE AFTER NINE. The moral of this part of the story is just throw hunters at it, they have mutated feet and can count with their toes

AND THEN AFTER WE COUNTED WITH OUR TOES and had some fire clean up there was like straight up LINES OF SHIT, where we were all like DONT MOVE AN INCH OR HE CAN SEE YOU AND KILL YOU. But its really hard to not jump around alllllllllllllllls willy nilly, so we eventually jsut you know used some CDs and were like wtf who is dancing this shit around me, and surprise it was arckimode.

After that we were able to meet archimonde's petting zoo filled with dogs and mutated goats, so we had to GENOCIDE THOSE ASSHOLES before they FLAMETHROWEREEED US to DEATH.

AND THEN we went downstairs to meet HEIGAN THE UNCLEAN WITH RANDOM INFERNALS AND DOOM EYES. There is no source of DOOM mechanic cause you ignore that and sacrifice your tanks EXCEPT WHEN PEOPLE CANT DANCE. ARHIMOD HAD A TRICK UP HIS SLEEVE THOUGH! You see we though that we'd have to watch dooms and shit BUT the trickieeieieist part is making sure you like know what MARK is on your head.

So we were cruising along in arcimond's garbage dump and then he was all like NOT SO FAST. I have FIVE GAYASS FIREMEN, and we were like SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT thats like one more faggot than in our raid. SO YOU SEE he had the number advantage.

WE WERE DOOMED, There was fire and death everywhere.!!!J!!!

BUT THEN. LO, THERE WAS CARBONLIGHT, HOLY MASTER OF THE PALIDAN CLASS. Armed with his holy knife and D E T E R M I N A T I O N, CARBONLIGHT shouted out IN A FURIOUS BATTLECRY, WTF YOU NO LIKE NACHOOOOOOOS!?!?!?

AND CArbon HIT ARKKKIMUNDO FOR LIEK 5K DAMAGE.

ARCHIMOE WAS SCREAMED OUT HIS DEATH CRY, NOOOOOOOOOOOO 5K DAMAGE MY ONLLLLLLLLLY WEAKNESS.

And so thats the story of how we killed this guy we already killed before. I dont understand why he did what he did but he did it, so we couldnt have any of that bullshit up in here.

I guess the moral of the story is my goldfish had like demon babies? or something and thats like the plot of legion, bunch of demongoldfish running around fuckin up shit.

WoWScrnShot_111815_202607.jpg

HERES THE REAL PIC THOUGH

ImageImage

Xiun
User

Re: ARCHIMONDE KILLED THROUGH SHEER WILLPOWER - JESUS CHRIST

Postby Xiun » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Keoni you broke the website GJ

Valkk
User

Postby Valkk » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:45 pm

can you not remove this please

Dance
User

Postby Dance » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:11 pm

Don't let Grouch touch it, keep it secret, keep it safe.
#thestruggle

grouch
Admin

Re: [Failed Kill Post #2] - ARCHIMONDE KILLED THROUGH SHEER WILLPOWER - JESUS CHRIST

Postby grouch » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:47 pm

FUCK ALL OF YOU I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS FOR A MONTH JUST BECAUSE FUCK YOU DANCE GOD DAMNIT.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Xiun
User

Re: [Failed Kill Post #2] - ARCHIMONDE KILLED THROUGH SHEER WILLPOWER - JESUS CHRIST

Postby Xiun » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:05 am

BRING IT BACK

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:35 am

uno1.gif
uno1.gif (498.4 KiB) Viewed 18155 times
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Dance
User

Postby Dance » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:05 am

rip
tumblr_lj7taoFy111qafrh6.gif
tumblr_lj7taoFy111qafrh6.gif (456.77 KiB) Viewed 18135 times
#thestruggle

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:11 am

Oniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ::::3

Harmless
User

Postby Harmless » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:21 am

I cried, what an epic saga.

Nykez
User

Postby Nykez » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:39 pm

10/10 would read again.

Return to “Public Discussion”