A Member of the Public

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
Ishtari
User

A Member of the Public

Postby Ishtari » Wed May 07, 2014 1:22 am

so somehow, i got guided onto mmo champion, and that reminded me that i used to play this game called WoW, and that reminded me that in that game their was always a guild that was full of a bunch of cocks that i wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

then weirdly, i remembered the same group of ridiculous people also had this website that i would occasionally go to to shit stir and talk trash every once and a while. then SOMEHOW i ended up checking my old favorites for said website, and being ashamed that it was still in there. i rolled my eyes at it and clicked on it. i would also like to thank you for sending me a ridiculous password for said website, because there is no way in hell i am remembering that, so thank you again for in the future i will have to go to my neglected hotmail account to retrieve a password i have no chance of remembering.

then once i had got sidetracked for a bit, i thought "i'd better post something,, because if i don't, im going to look like a right stalker if anyone sees my old name at the bottom of the screen". and here we are.

so SM, whats been going on? i see my beloved old Nox Necis has crumbled into nothing, and isnt wow getting a bit boring 9 years on? is the re-texturing/ modeling going to be too little too late?

Minty
User

Re: A Member of the Public

Postby Minty » Wed May 07, 2014 1:53 am

"For sale: one fedora, never tipped."

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed May 07, 2014 2:26 am

ishtari, you're alive!

nox and most of andorhal in general has crumbled. blizzard has setup "combined realms" where they took multiple low-pop realms and "merged" them so to speak.. andorhal + scilla + ursin is now a thing. simple math is still top though.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Psychotron
User

Postby Psychotron » Thu May 08, 2014 1:46 am

xavrok was my waifu

Ishtari
User

Postby Ishtari » Fri May 09, 2014 11:43 am

Eww, that must be a mess. But also i don't remember anyone being good from scilla or ursawhatever, in bg's at least. Is it called andorscillursa? Sounds like a mouthful.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri May 09, 2014 2:14 pm

nah, servers are called what they've always been called but they're now "combined" so you see eachother in town and whatnot.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Public Discussion”