Thanks Simple Math - SoO Runs

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
Sozin
User

Thanks Simple Math - SoO Runs

Postby Sozin » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:57 pm

All,

I just wanted to say thank you for the SoO gear. While it may not have been what I was trying for it I still walked away with some quality gear: 4 x Tier Tokens (2 off each), 1 x warforged boots, and a coin roll got me the normal boots.

I really appreciated being able to sit in the raid and just watch and listen to the fights go down. You have a really professional group running and it's really something to see the clockwork. Yes, I was lurking for some of the frustration and a bit of your internals but overall I'm shocked at how quickly it turned around. It also appears everyone involved does an excellent job at the logistics of just getting the raids together. Cheers!

Anyone interested should definitely jump on the opportunity to see how its done real-time.

----

I can't offer much but I'm online all the time, if I can help just ask. As you may have noticed I tend to farm a lot of old instances or PvP... I'm working on triple box setup just for the lulz, I'm kind of interested to see how fast and far I can farm off lazy macros. That's why I was going for the 2H as a shitty UDK just so I can spread DOTs and move to the next pack while my other toons eat them up ranged.

Thanks All

Sozin

grouch
Admin

Re: Thanks Simple Math - SoO Runs

Postby grouch » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:55 am

no problem! it was a pleasure.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Kegg
User

Re: Thanks Simple Math - SoO Runs