Good Luck on the new server!

Discuss all WoW-related things here.
Observer

Good Luck on the new server!

Postby Observer » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:21 am

Being able to kill Azuregos is no small feat, especially considering the strength of your guild and how young you guys are, relatively speaking. Your progress in the Molten Core is also highly commendable, what with your lack of priests and gear. So why hasn't there been a concerted effort to buckle down and kill Onyxia and Ossirian? Onyxia should be on farm status for a guild like yours, and Ossirian, with enough practice and dedication, should be like-wise. As a casual observer of Simple Math's progress, I cannot figure this lack of progress out. There is absolutely no reason for this sort of stagnation, and know I am not saying this in a mean-spirited manner, but rather out of concern and confusion. Are you going to let some overgrown whelp and a Sesame Street reject birdman stand in the way of moving forward?

With a strong core 20-man raid and 15-20 warm bodies that know enough not to frolic in the whelp rookeries, you should be able to kill Onyxia. Your tanks are talented enough to dance the fears, your healing pool has enough skill to avoid pulling aggro and still keep everyone afloat, and your dps is competent enough to handle whatever else may stand in your way. Get everyone keyed and get in there, for goodness sake! There are fancy hats and other such things just waiting to be looted, if only you guys pushed hard enough. Onyxia is not serious business, not for your guild.

Some might say that downing Ossirian is beyond your current abilities, and may question the wisdom of "wasting" your time trying to kill him. But that could not be further from the truth. All the Ossirian fight requires is practice and a solid routine that can be pefected within only a few attempts. Don't let the issues of gear and difficulty stand in your way. You took the fight to the Molten Core with lacking numbers and equipment, and look at your progress. Your members burn through the battlegrounds, going head to head with people who have gear that is in every way superior to yours, and still manage to give them a run for their money. Ossirian should not be a problem, if only you were to buckle down and get somewhat creative with your approach. Have faith in yourselves. The same thing goes for the Sulfuron Harbinger fight. Get creative, and get it done.

I hope that Andorhal treats your raid better than Frostmourne did, and that you continue to enjoy the game and progress along at a nice pace. You guys deserve it.

Ecks
User

Postby Ecks » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:07 am

we can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends dont dance
And if they dont dance
Well they're no friends of mine
Say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Because you're one far behind

We can dance

We can go where we want to
The night is young and so am i
And we can dress real neat
From out FANCYhats to our feet
Then surprise them with a big trick ride
Say, we can act if we want to
If we dont, nobody will
And you can act real rude
And totally removed
And i can act like an imbusil

Say, we can dance
We can dance
Everything's outta control

We can dance
We can dance
We're doing it more and more
We can dance
We can dance
Everybody look at your hands
We can dance
We can dance
Everybody's taking the cha-nce
It's safe to dance
Oh well, it's safe to dance
Yes, it's safe to dance

We can dance if we want to
We've got all your life and mine
As long as we abuse it
Never gonna lose it
Everything will work out right
I say, we can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Because your friends dont dance
And if they dont dance
Well they're no friends of mine

I say, we can dance
We can dance
Everything's outta control
We can dance
We can dance
We're doing it more and more
We can dance
We can dance
Everybody look at your hands
We can dance
We can dance
Everybody's taking the cha-ance
Well, it's safe to dance
Yes, it's safe to dance
Well, it's safe to dance
Oh well, it's safe to dance
Ah yes, it's safe to dance
Well, it's safe to dance
It's safe to dance
It's safe to dance

Nehraxus
User

Postby Nehraxus » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:34 am

grag
User

Postby grag » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:41 am

Nehraxus wrote:Image

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:45 am

we're doing quite well in my opinion. i'm not here to "make it to the top" or be a part of every single "server first" on andorhal, i just want to have fun. this guild has done a great job for being as undermanned, undergeared, and underclassed as we are sometimes (but all that has been changing rapidly over the last few months, particularly the gear part).

hopefully with the server transfer we'll find some talented players who can take care of the holes in our current roster and will allow us to progress even farther. i'm looking forward to playing with other people on us eastern time who aren't just signing on when i'm going to bed.

Hudathan
Admin

Postby Hudathan » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:42 pm

With the guild more streamlined and more focused on Andorhal, getting everyone Onyxia keyed is our highest priority. Everyone who went through this transfer with us are obviously dedicated to the guild so it's much easier now than ever to gauge our Onyxia capabilities.

Return to “Public Discussion”