slickcity
User

Slickcity 725 (Arms/Fury)

Postby slickcity » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:53 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 17 in May Wisconsin
- Number of Testicles: 4
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Indeed
- How long have you played WoW: Since early BC.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): AoTC Every tier this xpac. 7/10M BRF / 2/7M HM. Did some raiding in MoP, but not to the extent I have this expansion. 14/14 Normal (Heroic) SoO

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Slickcity - DPS Warrior
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... y/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Orc - Blood fury for additional attack power, stun reduction for if I ever want to pvp, and we look scary...
- Professions and why you choose them: Blacksmithing - Craft and upgrade my own gear. Enchanting - Free Enchants for myself and guildies as well as I used to have it for the personal ring enchants.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Arms and Fury depending on the fight and I am capable of playing prot but only play it when I am queuing for something that takes a year...
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I personally look for about 25-30% crit unbuffed. About 10-12% haste and spam the mastery after that. Having a decent amount of crit is good so that my Wild Strike will crit reducing my Recklessness cooldown by 30 seconds. I don't need a ridiculous amount of crit on my gear without buffs as Recklessness is up most of the time and that will give me additional crit. Mastery increases my damage buff from Enrage which I need to keep up 100% of the time to maximize my damage output.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Charge for rage generation. Bloodthirst for procs and "Enrage" for increased damage. I will dump rage on Wild strike and use raging blow when I have procs and not enough rage for Wild strike. We want to use wild strike as much as possible to reset the cooldown on our Recklessness (4 piece bonus). Recklessness on cooldown to try and get as many out as possible each fight, unless it is a specific circumstance requiring we burst down a specific add, then I will save it for that.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Leaving <Notice Us Senpai> Because the guild disbanded after the GM and multiple Officers got burnt out and quit playing the game.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... st/#boss=0 Logs with the guild "Redfrex" Are recent.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I know Zurathustra, we have been friends for a while and he said he really likes the guild and is a good raiding environment to be in. From what I have seen in your kill videos and some of the questions on the app, this guild seems like a fun environment that manages to get shit done, which is exactly what I am looking for.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? i7 4790k - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 - GTX 960 4GB SSC. 120+ FPS
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5032670087
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below. Picture of me. It's pretty accurate to be honest.

Xiun
User

Re: *NEW* Slickcity 725 (Arms/Fury)

Postby Xiun » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:06 am

Since you're not yet adult age, what are your plans for the future? Do you do good in school?

I only ask because we can't have people dipping out of raids b/c mom said you had to go to bed, work, do shores etc. Are you able to set your own sched?

Not much else I can say since i know jack bout wars.

slickcity
User

Re: *NEW* Slickcity 725 (Arms/Fury)

Postby slickcity » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:30 pm

I actually already graduated :) I'm moving out shortly after I turn 17 and nah my mom doesnt bother me much lol. As long as im taking out the trash and making $7.25 an hour, she doesn't care.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”