User

Pitlord

Postby Drinkbeer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:13 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 28 Chicopee, MA
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since BC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): All end game since Dragon Soul

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Pitlord- Warrior
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuluhed/Pitlord/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Orc
- Professions and why you choose them: Blacksmith and Engineer, use to give you bad ass bonuses.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Whatever spec is performing better. Or tank spec if needed.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Str>Crit> Mastery>haste> and whatever else i can take.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Charge in like a boss, pop some cds to get that beast mode opener, keep enrage up at all times if possible. Throw down some sweet Execute crits, use free procs as fillers.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: LC is for casuals that are willing to carry and hold the raid back.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: Haven't had any logs since MoP which you know im only half a derp.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Been in Simple Math since the end of MoP raiding was short lived due to priorities at home and work. But I wanted to stay in the guild cause I knew I wasn't done raiding I just needed to take care of things first and you guys understood that and didn't give me a guilt trip or a hard time about it, which made me want to stay in the guild and come back raiding even more. Now that I have a daytime schedule I'm doing what I can to get back into real raiding. PUG life is a long and rage filled road.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Intel I7 4770, 16GB, GTX 960, consitant 60 FPS no matter what is going on due to vert sync being on.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
I asked my daughter what she wanted me to draw, George it is.

Drinkbeer
User

Re: Pitlord

Postby Drinkbeer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:14 pm

Don't have a pic of UI in raid atm but will work on getting one.

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:28 pm

After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Drinkbeer
User

Postby Drinkbeer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:58 pm

This app can't progress without a picture of your ui.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Drinkbeer
User

Postby Drinkbeer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:20 pm

I'll get one tomorrow.

Drinkbeer
User

Postby Drinkbeer » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:20 am

Drinkbeer
User

Postby Drinkbeer » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:52 pm

I'm going to hold off on my application for the time being, I have a lot of catching up to do since I was gone for a few months. As much as I would love to raid with you guys now, I will re apply when my Warrior is progression raid worthy. I would still love to get in on the Normal and Heroic clears as much as possible to speed things up. Thanks again for everything.

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:26 pm

Mooby wrote:Image
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Drinkbeer
User

Postby Drinkbeer » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”