- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Been raiding since Ulduar.

Didnt clear ulduar.

All of TotC killed, non heroic
ICC - Lichking heroic 10m Sindragosa heroic 25m

Raid lead BoT
BoT - H Twin Dragons 10m
BwD - Up to Nef H 10
Firelands - Up to Rag pre nerf 10h (didnt kill till after nerf)
DS - Left after H Spine progression

MoP - Quit didnt do anything until SoO
Killed Siegecrafter H before mythic released
Killed Garrosh after mythic released

WoD
7/7M Highmaul
10/10M Blackrock
4/13h Helllfire on warrior

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Rightss Balance Druid

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... htz/simple

- Race & why you chose it: Night Elf - Because worgens are ugly, i'd be troll as horde

- Professions and why you choose them: Alch Eng, because I never changed them!

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I can feral, not very often

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): #Mastery Just stacked mastery in BRF, i'm way to ahead of how much I should have. I know mastery becomes less the more you have, after that I know crit/Haste is close to that. I just came back to my druid, i took a small break, so i'm not quite sure about hellfire, i'd be doing more research after i find a guild

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Timer > 3 seconds Prepot > Pop all cool downs (incarnation - Celestial Alignment - Natures Vigil) > Starsurge >DoTs > Starfirex2 > Starsurge > Continue until Solar > Starsurge at sub 70 > cast Wrath x3 continue and continue.

Priorities are keeping dots up, manage trinket procs for cooldowns, and once i learn the HFC as boomkin, i'll learn my cooldown lineups.

you starfall at 3 or more targets instead of starsurge.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: hmmm okay. From what i remember

Uprisen - guild broke up
Outrage - Joined after uprisen, raided here until everything feel apart. I gave up after falling into some arguements with the guild leader
Transfered to Sargeras
Vulgar - Couldn't raid with them anymore, I had to take a break for personal issues
Rebuff for Confidence - Started playing my warrior after this tiny break, Having problems with my friends and how they are running this guild.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): http://i.imgur.com/Kohv3Z0.jpg (pretend i'm in a raid)
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 9488383/7/ alliance
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... /966425/7/ when i was horde

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Posted on my forum post, I do not.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
GeForce GT 730 2GB
AMD Phenom II 945 Processor
8.00GB RAM (7.9 GB Usable)
1600x900 59Hz

60fps.
it works enough

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.pingtest.net/result/125682825.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/4457607800.png

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/13852031/large.gif no.

Rights
User

Re: 701 Balance Druid

Postby Rights » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Rights wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/13852031/large.gif no.

[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Rights
User

Postby Rights » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:45 pm

aw why does it make you download that
well that's a shame. dont click that.

Rights
User

Postby Rights » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:55 am

Rights wrote:http://imgur.com/h8ABLvJ - no.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:36 am

Rights wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:40 am

Whats up with the warrior and why the decision to app on your balance druid?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Rights
User

Postby Rights » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:51 am

I didn't mean to post my warrior armory. I quit my druid to play with my friends in my current warriors guild, but we are not getting along. I don't like they way they are running the guild. So i decided to go back to my druid. Where I actually have the item level, and the decent logs.

Shayleen
User

Postby Shayleen » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello, I will start off by saying I wish you luck on your app process. I like balance druids but I may be a little biased....

Please explain your guild hopping.... I understand you left because of the guilds falling apart... But you joined four guilds in one tier..... Do you make it a habit to get into arguments with the gm? You do not have to post personal reasons on our forums but it does make me curious why you left Outrage then moved to Vulgur where you had "personal issues" then had to leave... According to wow progress you were not in any of these guilds very long.

I understand asking for the paint picture and the screen shot in a raid (I mean joining a LFR to take a ss is a lot to ask) is hard and all but it really shows a crappy attitude when you are so blantantly defiant...

I'll try to review your logs as soon as possible.... I had a bad day today and got home late. I'll try to respond about those and additional things tomorrow.

Rights
User

Postby Rights » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:52 pm

In Outrage, I didn't enjoy my guild leader, and the way the guild was going. I had to take a break for a couple weeks, because of work. Never got into arguments with him, They recruited a package deal of three while I was gone, and during the 3 weeks i couldn't raid. He gave my spot, he didn't want to run 3 balanced druids.

So I transferred to Sargeras to raid with Vulgar. I then had a child, and this is when the person things happened. Girlfriend left myself and my daughter, so i'm a single father. I couldn't handle the hardcore raiding environment with a baby, this was when i just learning how to handle raiding and taking care of her.

So to learn this process, I started raiding with my friends on my warrior. I'm getting into arguments with friends i've known for almost 5 years. The way he's raid leading, the way he's taking about the whole process I just do not enjoy.

The paint picture, I was just trying to joke. Not trying to be defiant to you guys and gals. I can already tell you guys didn't enjoy me joking around, I apologize for that. The raid UI, i just took my computer into the shop, I lost all of my screenshots, that's the only one I could find in previous skype calls with friends, I've never had to take a screenshot in a raid environment when applying to raiding guilds, such as yourselfs. So I just threw that up and thought it would be okay, I did real that it needed to be in a raid environment, but I thought it would be okay as that is my raid ui in general.

I didn't try to show a crappy attitude or show blatant defiance, I apologize for that. Sorry.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Rights wrote:So I transferred to Sargeras to raid with Vulgar. I then had a child, and this is when the person things happened. Girlfriend left myself and my daughter, so i'm a single father. I couldn't handle the hardcore raiding environment with a baby, this was when i just learning how to handle raiding and taking care of her.

as a former full-time raider and parent of a 9-month-old i have absolutely no time to raid anymore. i'd be getting up very frequently not to mention my wife would beat me (in the bad way). can you sit through a five-hour raid night with 1-2 scheduled breaks?

joking around is fine but you still haven't completed the application - creating a masterpiece for us is not optional. you got buttraped because you fucked that up pretty hard.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Shayleen
User

Postby Shayleen » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:33 am

The logs look good. There are some fights where I feel like you could do more dps but that could be the strat or still learning the fight. There are some fights where you take quite a bit of dmg that I can't really explain and out of the random logs I looked at I have yet to see any healing pot usage.

Gear looks good.

Sorry if I came off as harsh in my first post. But I will admit it is overly annoying when someone fails to complete their app but expect it to be reviewed. This is the interwebs and the only first impression is the app. It is neither here nor there now.

Do you have any questions for us?

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:28 am

Would you be available to chat at 6:30 pm est, on Tuesday the 30th?

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:34 am

Due to inactivity, we're going to pass on this app. Best of luck.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”