User

695 Resto Druid OR 694 BM hunter

Postby Orange » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 24 Morgantown WV
- Number of Testicles: 3, its a long story
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I do, Mobile Authenticator
- How long have you played WoW: About a week after Vanilla launched
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Ive killed a number of end game bosses - Sadly since BC I was in the military so around certain times I was called to battle and had to leave the game around some content. Missed all of Sunwell and Black Temple. The end of SoO is when guild disbanded so I only made it to 11/14H (Current).

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Orange
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/%c3%96r%c3%a2ng%c3%a9/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: I chose troll due to the berserking racial
- Professions and why you choose them: Well when professions mattered I actually went Script / LW to get the most out of my enchants
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?Not so often do I play balance - I have before and im sure Im good at it just been required to heal on my druid
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): My main stat right now is haste, Ive gone the mastery route and honestly they are both rewarding but it seems like haste is more where I want to be with my main stat. But generally for me I like Haste>Mastery>Multi
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:Theres really nothing to it honestly with resto - Keeping Lifebloom uptime high and harmony uptime high and not going out of mana while spamming Wild Growth - Racials when I know theres going to be a burst and talent swapping as needed per encounter.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: My first real guild here was Last Chapter, which was crumbling within the core when I first joined the healing core. Main people were leaving the day after I joined and it was pretty shitty. However I stuck it out and went 1/10M with them until we started to egress from 1/10M by having people leave and recruiting trash replacements. So I started looking for another home and my friend mentioned Bench Core, of course you all know what happened there so not much to explain. Was there for a week or 2 and the guild melted. SO, I went and server xferred to a 10/10M guild whose core healers left except one, and wouldn't you know it. its bench core all over again. So now Im just looking for something stable that isn't too far behind where I see myself being.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): http://imgur.com/jwQrGTZ
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7089595/latestThese are mostly heroic I know - Been raiding on my hunter more so than my druid so logs are far and between but I will update you with some mythic stuff as soon as tomorrow hopefully.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Top of my server not hard to find and it looks like ... LOOKS LIKE you all have some stability and id like to be in something Stable
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? My CPU is pretty new with a great video card and memory unit. Sadly I odnt know much about computers cause im lazy but My game runs at 90+ FPS on Ultra
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4287648650
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below. Funny enough I don't have either of those for some odd reason but Id draw a penis. Yup..A penis.

Copia
User

Re: 695 Resto Druid OR 694 BM hunter

Postby Copia » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:20 pm

Logs will be up tomorrow. I already knew about this.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Orange
User

Postby Orange » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Orange
User

Postby Orange » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:46 pm

Slow start to the night - World MS was a bitch

Orange
User

Postby Orange » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:56 pm

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wJVnHda8F9LbKcCG

Theres Mythic blackhand wipes - Best was a 30 some percent attempt.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:00 am

Thanks we will look at these today and get back to you.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Are you available Sunday for a mumble interview?

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”