Even Baddier Baddies
Global
User

Glôbal-Warlock 14/14H

Postby Global » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 17 London Ontario
- Number of Testicles: 69
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? No because my previous one died on me and havent gotten around to buying a new one
- How long have you played WoW: 4 years i think, started playing end Cata ie. Dragon soul :)
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): H deathwing, H sha of fear, H lei shen, H garrosh hellscream

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Glôbal - Warlock (name will be changed when i transfer i know you guys hate alt codes ;) )
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... l/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Troll, because it is the best race for warlocks as of now
- Professions and why you choose them: Alchemy because i like 2 hour flasks inscription because i didnt have a scribe.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Main spec is destro i can play all 3 well during ToT i mainspeced Demo and throughout all of SoO i have os Affi
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): My stat prio is mastery>haste>crit for both specs as for breakpoints i have the 10124 Haste breakpoint for destro ( +2 immolate ticks) and affiliction 12439 ( +3 ticks of unstabble affliction)
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: as Destro my normal spell rotation is at beggining of fight - Doomgaurd,Darksoul,rain of fire,immolate,Chaos bolt, cofalgx2 incineratex6 (unless trinket procs) then Chaos bolt x2 after beggining keep immolate up Rain of fire when 3+ enemys confalg on cd incinerate with confalg buff (30% faster incinerate) and CB to drain embers. near the end of the fight (20%) i replace chaos bolt with Shadow burn to maximize burn dps.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Safe Harbour, took a break from wow, when i came back i moved to Zuluhed-Last chapter because that is where my old gm and officers of Safe harbour went.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: working on those
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Ive known covial since cata and he said i should join you guys :)
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Not really a computer wiz but i run around 50fps on ultra graphics 24/7 in raid. unless internet decides to hate me :)
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. We currently have a damaged cord that my internet company (rogers) was suppose to come out today and fix but didnt so we are rescedualing for them to come out. Currently my Download speed is 12.48 and upload is 5.18. normally i have speeds of 60 download and 15 upload
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
http://imgur.com/tcOQ7Sf :))))

Valkk
User

Re: Glôbal-Warlock 14/14H

Postby Valkk » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): H deathwing, H sha of fear, H lei shen, H garrosh hellscream

What toon have you killed all of these bosses on?

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? No

this needs to change

A Screenshot of your character's UI:

Age & Location: 17 London Ontario

what are your plans for the future and will you be able to still raid 20 hours a week?

A Screenshot of your character's UI:

Mortal
User

Postby Mortal » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 pm

I need to see logs, the rotation you described for destro is completely wrong

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:54 pm

We are going to pass on your application. Best of luck.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”