- Age & Location: 20 Montreal qc canada
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): EST
- Number of Testicles: 11
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yar
-- Wednesday: yippie
-- Sunday: woot hoot woot woot
- Do any others have access to your account? My dog.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? yessir
- How long have you played WoW: since pre wotlk
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I killed things (H RAG/HSPINE/MADNESS current ( cutting edge will) ( wotlk fully cleared most. umm tribute to skill feat of strength)

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Sellitto. Shaman
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc, because they are huge sexy green monsters.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... tto/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? i would but i would need 10 more pages
- Professions and why did you choose them: enchanting/tailoring , because i like to make pretty dresses and make them glow, bitches love that shit.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Enhancement(i swing axes at stuff) and ive played resto for my heroic will kill i have also ranked on multiple fights during that tier for resto.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: i look for stat priorities rather than higher ilvl gimme gimme i will always pass an offspec for a mainspec, and pass a mainspec if it is bis for someone else(when it is only a minor upgrade for me)
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: i swap my glyphs depending on the fight to enhance my performance
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? enhancement is a priority list depending on the situation
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? aoe heals healing rain yeyeyeyeyyeye and pop healing cds when called for or to save our asses at the right time etc etc.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): i havnt pvped often but i beleive i have been above 1500 (lol nub much right?)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: i was in a friends guild labeled as vogue/monument it broke up so i took a break due to work etc.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2u76cr4 ... ztdD6hdUl0
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): i have spoken with someone and due to my break i cannot find any logs sowwy :( </3 you can just asume how nub i am.
- Alts & their name/level: Sellitto hunter ally(eww) i play with friends on him
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): you can email me at [email protected]
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: A light shined down and awoke me in the middle of the night. An angel desended from the heavens and linked me to your site and said. Apply brave warrior.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? custum comp. OPERATING SYSTEM:
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
CPU TYPE:
Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
CPU SPEED:
3.4 GHz
SYSTEM MEMORY:
3.72 GB
VIDEO CARD MODEL:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
3.68 GB
VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
nvd3dum.dll
DESKTOP RESOLUTION:
1920x1080
HARD DISK SIZE:
1 TB
HARD DISK FREE SPACE:
914.04 GB (91%)
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. 80 dl, 4 upload
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mpaqdh ... ztfHahdUl0

Copia
User

Re: Enhance Shammy

Postby Copia » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Sellitto wrote:- Number of Testicles: 11

Can you share a picture?
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:11 pm

Any particular reason why you have no tier bonuses?
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Nethron
User

Postby Nethron » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:23 pm

- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?

I'm guessing you just missed this question, but if not, why didn't you answer it?

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:21 pm

Sellitto wrote:- Race & why did you choose it: Orc, because they are huge sexy green monsters.

for *this expansion* do you believe they're the best race for your class? if not, which is and why? obviously racial traits aren't finalized yet for next expansion.

Sellitto wrote:- Professions and why did you choose them: enchanting/tailoring , because i like to make pretty dresses and make them glow, bitches love that shit.

for *this expansion* do you believe these professions are best for your role? if not, which are?

Sellitto wrote:- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: i look for stat priorities rather than higher ilvl gimme gimme i will always pass an offspec for a mainspec, and pass a mainspec if it is bis for someone else(when it is only a minor upgrade for me)

that didn't really answer the question. what stats do you value and why? do you aim for any particular breakpoints?

Sellitto wrote:- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: i swap my glyphs depending on the fight to enhance my performance

any examples?

Sellitto wrote:- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? enhancement is a priority list depending on the situation

any examples?

Sellitto wrote:- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: i was in a friends guild labeled as vogue/monument it broke up so i took a break due to work etc.

do you see any "break" situations happening in the forseeable future?

Sellitto wrote:- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): i have spoken with someone and due to my break i cannot find any logs sowwy :( </3 you can just asume how nub i am.

as discussed, you'll be getting logs together from lfr, flex, normal, or something else? the idea is to make sure the uptime on dots and your rotation is correct.

Sellitto wrote:- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. 80 dl, 4 upload

please link the result
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Sellitto
User

Postby Sellitto » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:34 pm

for *this expansion* do you believe they're the best race for your class? if not, which is and why?

obviously racial traits aren't finalized yet for next expansion: umm for now the racial from orcs is pretty good for enhance its like a small extra cd to increase dps, and i know that in the next expansion racials are going to be important, i will most likely switch to the race that has the most benificial racial for the spec i am playing.

for *this expansion* do you believe these professions are best for your role? if not, which are?

To be honest i think switching my enchanting for engineering would be the best to excel on dmg, asides that i think tailoring is fine i like my back item procs.

what stats do you value and why? do you aim for any particular breakpoints?

Atm im aiming for high mastery and then trying to get a good haste value as well, obviously i make sure my hit and expertise are to par.

any examples(priorites)?

my priorities would most likely be like keep seering totem or fire elemental up at all times/stormstrike debuff/lavalash at 5 stacks of seering(i may delay the lavalash if needed to cleave my flameshock dot onto adds that are coming for a stronger firenova (use unlease elements for a stronger fire nova as well. keep a flameshock dot up at all times, 5 stack mael is lightning bolt or chain lightning depending on the situation and tbh sometimes if needed for heals i will shoot a healing rain down if stacked etc. its all situational a lot of buttons to hit just need to use them at the right times.

do you see any "break" situations happening in the forseeable future?

if i am progressing with a guild that doesnt die and having fun with it, no. maybe an odd day off on holidays like christmas but thats understandable i hope.

as discussed, you'll be getting logs together from lfr, flex, normal, or something else? the idea is to make sure the uptime on dots and your rotation is correct.

yes i will get you some logs :)

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:17 am

Rude wrote:Any particular reason why you have no tier bonuses?

Sellitto
User

Postby Sellitto » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:28 pm

For the set bonuses i havnt really been lucky in my past guild before it broke up the last pieces were given to the warrior/resto shammy so i never got the chance atm

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:47 pm

How do you feel about the proposed alpha changes for WoD?

Sellitto
User

Postby Sellitto » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:42 pm

i have been looking at the changes to enhancement and tbh it seems like they made some nice changes, frost shock will no longer have the same global as my other shocks so i can toss that into my priority list(rotation) the lvl 100 talents all seem pretty good but i will need to do some experimenting to see how it plays out. atm i think shocking lava might be the best talent(your lava lash increases the dmg to your next earthshock or flameshock by 50%) the reason why is because they are taking the current 4 set bonus from this tier(flamshock has a chance to reset the lavalash cd) and adding it to enhance meaning big procs big shocks, but i do have a lot of experimenting to do. so far for race orc is looking up due to the fact that they nerfed beserking from trolls racial and they did not nerf orcs racial. although if haste becomes more valuable to enhancement goblin may be the best. i did not like the fact that they removed crit from agi but after reading the passive they are giving to agi classes it seems like they made a decent balance. I also really liked how they are squashing everything, seeing a million dps etc is just too much numbers in my opinion lol. overall im pretty happy with what they have done to my class and everything else overall, i think its going to be a great xpac :)

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Thank you for applying but we have decided to pass on your application best of luck in your search for a guild.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Sellitto
User

Postby Sellitto » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:01 pm

kay, best of luck ;)

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”