User

Biskitz 738 ROGUE

Postby Biskitz » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:49 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 25 & Michigan!!

- Number of Testicles: 2

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yessim

- How long have you played WoW: since that vanilla stuff

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Vanilla end game bosses, TBC end game bosses. and server first Garrosh Hellscream until servers merged and Simple Math came around....server first was never obtainable again!

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Biskitz & Rogue!

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... itz/simple

- Race & why you chose it: Orc because Orc

- Professions and why you choose them: Enchant / Jewelcrafting so i dont have to beg someone else

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Sub and Combat

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Multistrike Mastery for sub and Haste Crit for combat!

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: pew pew pew pew dead

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Last Chapter, they were done raiding :(

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): Rain check

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6w ... ne&fight=4

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? You guys are the top raiding guild out and i live to raid,..Your easy to find,....Tasset and Muaddeeb

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? intel(R)core(TM) i7 4790S/ /12GB/ GeForce GTX 750

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5284099661 (Computer on Normal for this, not high functioning)

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
Untitled.png
art

Superdeux
User

Re: Biskitz 738 ROGUE

Postby Superdeux » Mon May 02, 2016 5:21 pm

"- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Sub and Combat"

Can you elaborate? What is your comfort level in switching specs based on fight/tier, etc?

"- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: pew pew pew pew dead"

Can you elaborate for each spec?

"- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): Rain check"

It has been nearly a week, do you have one yet?

Biskitz
User

Postby Biskitz » Thu May 05, 2016 10:37 pm

"- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Sub and Combat"

Can you elaborate? What is your comfort level in switching specs based on fight/tier, etc?

- Yes, I'm extremely comfortable switching specs based on fight, as of now i go combat for HFA, Iskar, and Xhulorac and do fairly well. The rest of the bosses in Mythic HFC i go sub. During BRF progression i went combat for Operator Thogar because the cleave damage is outrageous...but there were times that my previous guild would lack single target dps so i would go sub to increase dps on certain targets and take the hit on the damage meters.

"- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: pew pew pew pew dead"

Can you elaborate for each spec?

- With sub i start out with Premeditation to gain my 2 combo points...at 2 seconds of the dbm timer i use SnD and at 1 second i pop my lust pot, i start with Ambush/hemo/Ambush...usually trinket procs within those 3 attacks....if it does i keep ripping off Ambush until i have 5 combo points to Eviscerate/vanish/Eviscerate/Ambush/Prep/vanish/Eviscerate/Premeditation and after trinket erupts i put up 5 point Rupture/SnD....and basically rinse and repeat while keeping dots active.

-With combat i use bladefury if boss starts with adds...i start with an ambush/revealing strike/Adrenaline rush/SS up to 5 combo points/Eviscerate/Killing spree....i can usually get all of those off before trinket erupts also...(KS gets a damage increase from adrenaline rush) ... then all i do after that is SS to 5 point eviscerate while keeping SnD up and revealing strike.

"- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): Rain check"

It has been nearly a week, do you have one yet?

- I'm sorry ! i had checked back at my app a couple times and hadn't gotten a reply so i fell off, my apologies :P

Biskitz
User

Postby Biskitz » Thu May 05, 2016 10:37 pm

and my UI is pretty basic....if theres anything you think would be better please let me know!

Biskitz
User

Postby Biskitz » Sun May 08, 2016 9:02 am

check out my music video too while your at it...im the one with the long hair...kthx

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”