Even Baddier Baddies
Acharrath
User

Acharrath-Ursin Application

Postby Acharrath » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:02 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 20. Kentucky, USA.
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I do.
- How long have you played WoW: I've been playing since the day of release for the Burning Crusade expansion.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Burning Crusade; Illidan, Kil'Jaeden. WotLK: Yog'Saron H 25M. Lich King H 25M. Cataclysm; None. MoP: Hell-Scream H 25M. WoD; Archimonde Heroic (Group was like 19M.)

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Acharrath-Ursin. Hunter.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... h/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: I was originally a Blood-Elf, but my first character was a Tauren Hunter. I was looking for a bit of a change, and a little nostalgia so I switched over to being a Tauren. Not to mention the racial passive of 2% increased critical strike damage is nice.
- Professions and why you choose them: Engineering and Leatherworking. I chose Engineering back in Burning Crusade primarily for the sweet goggles that you could make. Going into the newer expansions the advantage of being able to make a decent gun, and scope, early on was a nice advantage. I picked up Leatherworking during MoP for the leg enchants, and I haven't played a lot of WoD (Just came back from a break about a month and half ago,) so I haven't really focused on my secondary profession. I'm waiting for Legion to drop to know what secondary would be best to go with.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Marksman is my primary spec. As of right now (Still the first week of pre-patch dropping,) I haven't experimented with survival or Beast-Mastery. Survival was my primary spec during WotLK though.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): My character's gear isn't quite up to par currently due to only jumping into WoD this late, but I do prioritize Agility, Critical Strike, and Versatility. I'm more looking towards gearing properly, and on-track for Legion since I'm ready for this expansion.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Aimed Shot into barrage, then dumping focus with Aimed shot. Once my focus is down, I use Sidewinders to regain focus and hopefully get a Marked Shot proc to continue dumping focus using Aimed Shot. Using barrage whenever it's up, or saving for a large group of mobs if I know they are coming soon.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I raided with Artifact-Ursin for WotLK up to the earlier months of WoD. When I returned from my break, the guild was pretty much dead. I left that guild, and joined Savage Inc. Savage Inc is my current guild but I am pursuing a future with Simple Math. I am leaving Savage Inc because they are not a progression guild, and I've always had an addiction to progressing in raiding.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): https://postimg.org/image/m9du23b8n/ ---- I apologize about my UI. About half of my addons still aren't working thanks to the pre-patch. I'm also open to any suggestions to tidy everything up.
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: I apologize, but I have never used either of this. I'd be more then happy to learn what they are, and what they do for me.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I have seen your guild mates advertising carries for Heroic Archimonde, and HFC in general. I messaged a guild member and was able to get a hold of an officer (Mouthwash) and learned about the application process. I respect your guild's dedication of progression and raiding, and I'd like to be apart of that.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? Intel core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz. -- 16GB -- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Ti OEM.Typical FPS during a fight in a 25-man raid is 93-7 FPS.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5499395369 --- Google Fiber is coming to my area in the next 4 months (according to what they've been saying) so, expect these numbers to increase, tremendously.
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
I call this masterpiece; The flower outside of my window. https://postimg.org/image/ta5gilf9d/
Siderwinder's Lives Matter.

Acharrath
User

Re: Acharrath-Ursin Application

Postby Acharrath » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:29 am

Also, as a side note;
I love raiding. The dedication of progression, and the feeling of achievement once you defeat a difficult boss is unlike any other. I have never really been in a hard-core progression guild. Every guild I've raided with has been more casual/late expansion progression. I'm looking to take my raiding to a different level. A more professional level, if you may. I have the drive and energy to enhance my gaming experience. I just need a place to start. Thank you for reading my application. I apologize for my current lack of qualification, but I am at a point in my life where I have a stable work schedule that works with this guild's raiding schedule. I wouldn't be applying if I wasn't ready for the challenge.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Acharrath wrote:My character's gear isn't quite up to par currently due to only jumping into WoD this late, but I do prioritize Agility, Critical Strike, and Versatility. I'm more looking towards gearing properly, and on-track for Legion since I'm ready for this expansion./

No enchants and wrong scope.

You also are prioritizing the worst two stats.

Weapon DPS
Agility
Mastery
Haste
Versatility
Critical Strike
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Acharrath wrote:- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Burning Crusade; Illidan, Kil'Jaeden. WotLK: Yog'Saron H 25M. Lich King H 25M. Cataclysm; None. MoP: Hell-Scream H 25M. WoD; Archimonde Heroic (Group was like 19M.)

Literally none of your kill dates match up with this (other than Arch).

Acharrath
User

Postby Acharrath » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Copia wrote:
Acharrath wrote:- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Burning Crusade; Illidan, Kil'Jaeden. WotLK: Yog'Saron H 25M. Lich King H 25M. Cataclysm; None. MoP: Hell-Scream H 25M. WoD; Archimonde Heroic (Group was like 19M.)

Literally none of your kill dates match up with this (other than Arch).

I don't see how you could see how the dates match up. I can guarantee that everything I said I have killed was done during that expansion. The HellScream kill was done on my hunter, but I was grouped up with my friends guild on the server 'Illidan."

As for my enchants and everything, I just came back to the game about a month ago from a year break so I'm just trying to learn WoD currently, but not focusing too hard on it with Legion about to drop. I'm also by no-means a professional raider, but I would love to be and figure out what I'm doing wrong from a more experienced standpoint.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Acharrath wrote:I don't see how you could see how the dates match up. I can guarantee that everything I said I have killed was done during that expansion. The HellScream kill was done on my hunter, but I was grouped up with my friends guild on the server 'Illidan."

As for my enchants and everything, I just came back to the game about a month ago from a year break so I'm just trying to learn WoD currently, but not focusing too hard on it with Legion about to drop. I'm also by no-means a professional raider, but I would love to be and figure out what I'm doing wrong from a more experienced standpoint.

I can see when you got the achievements. Link the character that you killed them on if it shows differently?

It takes literally 5 minutes to read about the new talents and stats. I just gave you the stats that you should be focusing now, will I have to research bosses for you as well?

It takes over a month to enchant things? It just makes you look lazy to have gear un-enchanted.

Acharrath
User

Postby Acharrath » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:17 pm

Copia wrote:
Acharrath wrote:I don't see how you could see how the dates match up. I can guarantee that everything I said I have killed was done during that expansion. The HellScream kill was done on my hunter, but I was grouped up with my friends guild on the server 'Illidan."

I can see when you got the achievements. Link the character that you killed them on if it shows differently?

It takes literally 5 minutes to read about the new talents and stats. I just gave you the stats that you should be focusing now, will I have to research bosses for you as well?

It takes over a month to enchant things? It just makes you look lazy to have gear un-enchanted.

I've read up on the new talents, as for stats I was discussing them with a fellow guild member. As for reading up on bosses, I already do that.

As for enchanting gear, I haven't bother with it being towards the end of the current expansion and the guild I'm in isn't even trying to raid or do anything. I've been focusing on learning my new rotation, and getting it down properly and comfortably. I'm just trying to prepare for legion, rather then throw all of my focus on content that is going to be irrelevant in less than a month.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:28 pm

Acharrath wrote:
I've read up on the new talents, as for stats I was discussing them with a fellow guild member. As for reading up on bosses, I already do that.

As for enchanting gear, I haven't bother with it being towards the end of the current expansion and the guild I'm in isn't even trying to raid or do anything. I've been focusing on learning my new rotation, and getting it down properly and comfortably. I'm just trying to prepare for legion, rather then throw all of my focus on content that is going to be irrelevant in less than a month.

You read up on talents and yet not stat priorities? If you were discussing it with a guild member you should know the two you listed as best were the worst.

Not enchanting gear is lazy regardless of when it is.

Acharrath
User

Postby Acharrath » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:29 pm

I think it's just for the best to revoke my application, and work on my gameplay further. Thank you for your time.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”