User

Capstein/Akichi Hunter APP

Postby Capstein » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:35 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22, Dallas TX

- Number of Testicles: Army deep sea diver

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes

- How long have you played WoW: Since Beta, So over 11 years now

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Pretty much everything minus, naxx 40, amd then this expac i really havent killed any mythic bosses during progression at all. I was with Reckoning and was in for Progression during Highmaul but never saw a boss kill cause whos gonna give a trial gear over a Main, so i was sat if we were closer to a kill! And i was in the military after that time so i didnt have a chance to raid at all due to my job in the military. I have now since raided 11/13 Mythic (will explain this in a second) on my Hunter and then my friend in DNOgaming paid for my kill cause well love.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Akichi , MM hunter!

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Akichi/advanced

- Race & why you chose it: Currently Night elf but if i do go back to Horde i will probably go back to Blood elf due to the focus gain you get out of AT which is going to be huge going into Legion! Though still looking at other races currently with turning and number passes!

- Professions and why you choose them: Probably going to switch to either jewlcrafting or Insc not really sure which yet but will be picking up one of these

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? MM is the only viabile spec currently though in Legion BM is crushing dps as well as MM and then Surv is the red headed ugly death child who just needs to go away and never come back

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):

For general Stats-
Crit<Multi<Mastery<Vers<Haste
*with a crit soft cap at 53%

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Normal Rotation-
Chimera Shot<Kill Shot<Aimed Shot with ToTH<Aimed Shot<Barrage<Steady Shot
Add in Stamp when on Cooldown, and Rapid fire. Or when you know you can gain more dmg soon, aka lust, on use trinket, Pot, ect.

Rotations are completely changing in Legion aka hello brand new hunter

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

<Impervious> (stormreaver)- Vanilla-Wrath, on a Holy pally. The guild fell apart when riggins left to go join forlorn legacy and then blood legion!

<cleave> (stormreaver)- Friend casual guild it had riggins off tank in it and a couple of other impervious players, was playing a enh shaman for ICC! Guild just fell apart due to the long wait for Cata

<South Of heaven> Cata, Joined them after raiding in some weird friend guilds during the year long ICC. Was raiding with them on a Death Knight,from BWD-FL. Had to leave them due to going to college and not being able to manage swimming in college at a Division 1 school and raiding. Mostly due to our meets being on weekdays most of the time so i would have to miss raid to swim and didnt feel like that was a okay thing to ask a guild to keep me around for if i wasnt able to be on 100% of the time.

<Divine Vigilance> Raided with them on my Enh shaman in MoP after coming back to the game fully, ToT-SoO. I left them due to Issues with how they were treating one of my friends, and how they treated most of the raid that wasnt in there click. Can discus the issue if yall need

<Raiding Rainbow> Joined them and did Paragons and Garrosh Progression with them! Left due to burn out with how they function on bosses, and not willing to sit players cause they're high dps but bad at mechs, or were trying to rank/scum on prog fights.

<Revive/Baddies> Joined Revive a guild on Undermine cause of my friend in DV she wanted me to raid with her again so i came back to the game. Came back and was raiding on a death knight. Met a group of friends there that i became very close with over the 6 months i was there. Ended up leaving with that group of friends due to the GM hiding real money carryies and saying they were gold carries and not giving us anything but 10k a week for full mythic clears.

We joined baddies as a group cause they would take all of us, but we ended up going our separate ways soon after.

<Reckoning> I really wanted to start pushing content again and raid at that level again, Joined them on my Death knight and was trailing with them, doing heroic and normal + some mythic progression with them despite ever seeing a kill due to being a trial. Ended up leaving them to join the military

<Addiction> Joined them shortly after apping here raided with them for awhile and then right after xmas after finally getting my ring i ended up tearing my Labrum in left hip and had to have surgery i am now fully healed from it and looking for another guild!

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wX ... amage-done (This is the first week of raiding with leg ring literally that weekend i tore my labrum and had to have surgery the following monday)

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I have had a friend raid here and he said he really liked it, i also saw yall post on the recruitment thread and knew i had to app. My friends name was Akemi or Kira. he was a ret pally, we arent to good of friends now but were when he was playing in SoO

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
FPS normally runs from 60-70 in raids

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5481204384

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
http://i.imgur.com/lXJKs3G.png

My own personal thing-
I'm just coming back to raiding, i'm the type of player who is extremely competitive and will do anything to get 3% more dps out of a fight. I'm also the type to do LFR,normal, heroic over and over again to practice so i can be the best i can be for a fight and know the fight inside and out and learn/figure out things to do to get more dps out! I'm a very competitive person and i live to compete with others, i'm not just competing with others in guild but against all hunters US/EU.

I'm looking for a home for Legion i want to be apart of a competitive fun environment and i think this is the home for me. I also want a guild who is tried and true, and has been around for a very long time and has roots!

All of this apply's still from the last app, mostly just gonna throw in there that i have talked to Storm a couple of time now about joining yall, would love to actually be able to raid with yall
Last edited by Oneshot on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed Armory

Oneshot
User

Re: Capstein/Akichi Hunter APP

Postby Oneshot » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Thanks for keeping us in mind!

Have you been keeping up to date with everything Hunter in legion?
In your opinion what do you see the stat weights being for MM and BM in Legion?

Capstein
User

Postby Capstein » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Hey oneshot,

To answer you question i have been a bit after the changes to hunter i wasnt really sure if i was going to like it, Surv looked shitty i didnt like the whole changes to BM at first but since actually do enjoy them and MM since the second pass of class changes, So looking to give hunter another go. Right now it looks like the go to spec is BM with MM behind it and then you know surv which i do actually kind of like playing weirdly. which might be viable depending on how final tuning goes

As far as stats weights from what i have seen no one has done stat weights for above 110 from my knowledge but this is what i do know/have seen simmed for pre patch sims

BM Stat weights-
Agi>haste>vers>mastery>crit

MM Stat weight-
Agi>mastery>AP>crit>vers>haste

Surv stat weight-
Agi>vers>crit>haste>mastery

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Anyone can sim haha. I am asking your opinion without simming and how the class plays.

Personally I would rate MM and BM as Mastery>=Haste>Crit>Vers because of how well mastery scales with both of them and without T18 4 Piece Haste will be big in Aimed Shot cast time and Focus regen.

I have to agree SV has zero enjoyment but if it becomes a required raiding spec I will have to slog through it. I still believe Haste is king for SV as well because the best talent setup at the moment is focus-heavy to keep up buffs.

Superdeux
User

Postby Superdeux » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:25 pm

How well do you follow instructions?

Oneshot
User

Postby Oneshot » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Application withdrawn for the time being.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”