Huntice - 722 MM Hunter

Even Baddier Baddies
mcplaya27
User

Re: Huntice - 722 MM Hunter

Postby mcplaya27 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:24 pm

1) I think what I did was logical. I wasn't just quitting a guild. I was also quitting a character, a server, a faction, friendships, and other guilds around that server.

2) Applications are more about what is said afterwards. Applications are how you react to the questions that follow.

3) I have not a fucking clue who or what Harmonyx is. What chance do I have joining a top end guild with this low of an ilvl and no Mythic parses?

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:26 pm

In the off chance that you were some all star Warrior, you're no longer representing that class and we don't have a need for a project. In addition to all that, recruiting you would be a burden on our guild until we spent the appropriate time to gear you, at which point you'd be off to greener pastures.

After very little deliberation I've come to the conclusion that we are indeed recruiting a hunter but given the quality of your parses, your attitude throughout the app process and the general resentment of our current hunters towards you; I'm going to say good luck but no thanks.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Folbad
User

Postby Folbad » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:51 pm

#thestruggle
#thestruggle

"I'd eat her pussy till I'd burrowed into her pelvis, like waves eroding a cliff." - shitwinker77

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Folbad wrote:#thestruggle

my body is ready.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:55 pm

I wasn't expecting two pages of...this over the course of a single day.

I think enough has been said on this application, and we're going to pass on this. Best of luck in your guild search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”