User

Arms/Fury

Postby Mothgok » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:58 pm

Player information:

- Age & Location: 22, Oklahoma

- Number of Testicles: 8

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes

- How long have you played WoW: TBC

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 10/12 heroic 25 ICC current, downed up to Thok heroic 25 SOO, 6/7 m HM, 6/10 M BRF.

Character Information:

- Name, & Class: Mothgok, Warrior

- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... gok/simple

- Race & why you chose it: Orc, cause Orcs are bad ass.

- Professions and why you choose them: BS and JC because they were the best profs in Wrath, but got hacked in Wrath and now I'm a miner and JC.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Fury, Arms. Arms for pvp mostly and for select fights. Fury for everything else.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Crit to 30% then mastery.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Execute > wild strike > raging blow. Blood Thirst for enrage and keep enrage up.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Element, guild falling apart.

Other Information:

- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 29/latest/

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? My guildie Clinically is coming here. She's a great healer and I would like to continue raiding with her.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit Dual-Link DVI-I DVI-D HDMI DP SLI Graphics Cards 03G-P4-2884-KR, 250g SSD, 2 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Internal Desktop Hard Drive - WD2002FAEX. 60 FPS in 25mans.

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4691490673

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

Stormingire
User

Re: Arms/Fury

Postby Stormingire » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:03 pm

Would you be available to talk tonight?

Mothgok
User

Postby Mothgok » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:10 pm

Yeah.

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:19 pm

Actually scratch what I said earlier.

We're still looking over this and we'll get back to you over the weekend.

Mothgok
User

Postby Mothgok » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Okay.

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:52 pm

So after reviewing your app, we have unfortunately decided to decline this app. Best of luck to you.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”