Even Baddier Baddies
arrowblit
User

Arrowmaniac MM hunter

Postby arrowblit » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:55 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22 Canada BC
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I do not use at the moment, I have been sort of lazy
- How long have you played WoW: 8 Years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Started in SOO and got to the last boss in every raid since

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Arrowmaniac Hunter
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... c/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Pandarian for the food buff But as horde i would go either tauren or orc because of their racials for damage
- Professions and why you choose them: Engineer and leather working, i used for procs in 5.4
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Marksmen and BM, I usually play what ever is the best spec which is Marksmen for the most part
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): My main spec stat priority goes Weapon damage (2.80) Agility (1.00) Critical (.71) Multistrike (.64) Versatility (0.60) Mastery (0.59) so the ideal stat choice on gear would be critical strike and multistrike
Beast mastery is Agility Haste Mastery Multistrike
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Opener
Pre-pot
stamped
Chimera
Rapid Fire
Then spam aimed shots till chimera is off cd and rf runs out

Rotation
chimera
kill shot <20%
Barrage (with t18 set)
Aim shot with careful aimed
steady for focus
Aim shot for dump
Barrage with nothing else to do (Not during Thrill of The Hunt.)
Save CDs for Big burst phases (Gorefiend)

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Business Class the GM was power mad

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID): old but still has not change much
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 28/latest/
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Simple math Is a guild that can complete Content and seems like a stable guild and fits the times i can raid
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I use a Computer my friend built for me With a AMD A10-5800k with 16 GB of Ram and a GTX 5500 Video card
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4575886477
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
im not the greatest drawer

Copia
User

Re: Arrowmaniac MM hunter

Postby Copia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:14 am

If you are looking for dps racials why not go blood elf seeing that it is 500 to 600 above the two you mentioned?

How can you not use an authenticator? They are free or worst case they are 5 bucks? Since you are lazy with something as simple as that what else would you be lazy with?
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

arrowblit
User

Postby arrowblit » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:59 pm

Copia wrote:If you are looking for dps racials why not go blood elf seeing that it is 500 to 600 above the two you mentioned?
I'v been a blood elf before and it always felt wonky to me and the character model is not my favorite, i mean i will change to one if i am 100 % required to do so but i feel like its a preference

How can you not use an authenticator? They are free or worst case they are 5 bucks? Since you are lazy with something as simple as that what else would you be lazy with?

They are free but in the past i have had very bad luck with them then i would have to call blizzard to get it taken off i will be adding it when i get a new phone though

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:50 pm

arrowblit wrote:
Copia wrote:If you are looking for dps racials why not go blood elf seeing that it is 500 to 600 above the two you mentioned?
I'v been a blood elf before and it always felt wonky to me and the character model is not my favorite, i mean i will change to one if i am 100 % required to do so but i feel like its a preference

They are free but in the past i have had very bad luck with them then i would have to call blizzard to get it taken off i will be adding it when i get a new phone though

That is just not true. You can restore a authenticator via the serial number. Just have to write it down for screen shot it.

In regards to racials you cal play what you want but if you are going to bring up dps you should mention the top one. I am personally picky about racials and raiding but I am not an officer. I just don't see the point in hurting your dps if it is marginal.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:55 pm

**even if it is marginal.

arrowblit
User

Postby arrowblit » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Yes i agree i should of mention the top race and also mention it could be a choice and that is my bad for not doing so.

For the Authenticator i use to have one and my iphone broke and it wouldn't show the serial number and i could not log on for a day or 2 but it was a while ago so the system has probably change. it is an extra set of protection

new UI to

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:02 pm

i've had to do it twice since the authenticator software doesn't always play nice with o/s or hardware upgrades. it's very quick to disable two-step authentication for your account - call blizzard, they ask for your wow key and/or a scan/picture of your state id. there's no reason for a raider to not use one.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

arrowblit
User

Postby arrowblit » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Ok i set it up and added mobile alerts

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:23 pm

arrowblit wrote:Ok i set it up and added mobile alerts

you da man :)
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Stormingire
User

Postby Stormingire » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:06 am

At this time, we're going to pass on this app. Best of luck to you.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”