hotpop321
User

Hordracle/Resto druid Looking to raid

Postby hotpop321 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: Canada quebec Gatineau
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?: yes
- How long have you played WoW: i would say at least 5 years if not more on and off
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): right now in this expansion 7/7 M HM and 7/10M BRF

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Hordracle / Resto druid
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... cle/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Troll for berserker mainly
- Professions and why you choose them: eng and LW was really more for the early game for crafting gear
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Boomkin is my offspec mostly 5 man and pvp experience
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): As it stand ive currently My haste and Mastery are +/- even and with brf gear multi strike as almost concidered my 3rd stat but i would say my priority is Haste>Master>Multi haster for cast speed and hots mastery to increase direct heals and to increase periodics with my Buff
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: priority's would be Rejuvenation and Lifebloom up threw out the fight Wild growth close to or on CD and wild mushroom up in best situations to not waste mana on it to mutch
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I currently am in bench core If more is needed please talk to me in game and i will have more explanation for u.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Im pretty basic and keep it clean but i use weakauras and keybindings on everything.
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/66278 note that i do not pad meters... as u will see i dont use my tranqus for example when ever i feel like it to pad the meters i do it when needed or called for.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? i just so happen to be on the same server and ive heard some good things about u guys.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? 3.61 GHz Processor ( AMD FX 8150 eight-core Memory ( 8 GB ) AMD radeon HD 7900 series
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4261249580 / http://www.pingtest.net/result/120452531.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below. Im really no good at that lool id send u a stickman or a picture of somthing troll lool

grouch
Admin

Re: Hordracle/Resto druid Looking to raid

Postby grouch » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:10 pm

hotpop321 wrote:- Age & Location: Canada quebec Gatineau

hotpop321 wrote:- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Im pretty basic and keep it clean but i use weakauras and keybindings on everything.

hotpop321 wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below. Im really no good at that lool id send u a stickman or a picture of somthing troll lool

please complete these.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

hotpop321
User

Postby hotpop321 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:30 pm

wow paint.png

wow paint.png

hotpop321
User

Postby hotpop321 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:31 pm

troll me more.png

hotpop321
User

Postby hotpop321 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:32 pm

i am 23

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:30 am

Can you show us what your UI looks like in a raid? More interested in seeing your raid frame set up than your damage meters.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Nachthymnen
User

Postby Nachthymnen » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:09 am

Will you be able to speak with us Monday at 6:30 PM EST in Mumble?

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”