Mathies Mage (or whatever other class, Rogue/DK/etc)

Even Baddier Baddies
Mathies
User

Mathies Mage (or whatever other class, Rogue/DK/etc)

Postby Mathies » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:48 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: Nathan Misa, 19, California
- Number of Testicles: 1 more than average
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes, used one since the physical authenticator was first given out at Blizzcon 2007.
- How long have you played WoW: since shortly after release, approximately a month; however, I was extremely young and my first end-game experience was in Burning Crusade.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I played throughout Burning Crusade (top300-500 progression Hyjal through Twins, never killed M'uru pre-3.0) and took a short break at the start of Wrath of the Lich King (shitty Naxx) but went hard from Ulduar (extremely early 10man Glory of the Ulduar Raider... but through a very, painful experience, I missed out on Death's Demise) through Blackhorn in Dragon Soul. Guild fell apart after Top50 Blackhorn kill. That was the last time I was part of a raiding guild. All of my Pandaria experience was post-SoO release through Trade Chat pugs on Mal'Ganis, which I exclusively lead and formed myself. I've changed significantly since I started raiding, and I've now been alive longer as a WoW player than not. This game has been one of the single most influential parts of my life, and in Warlords of Draenor, I want to experience all it has to offer at least one more time.

I can give a detailed guild history, it spans across many servers and many faction changes.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Mathies, Mage (can play all classes except Monk in every spec)
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... s/advanced
- Race & why you chose it: Troll, cause Berserking was highest DPS
- Professions and why you choose them: Alchemy for its solid DPS increase and required raid utility (Flasks) and Engineering for being highest effective DPS increase (DPS impact are no longer valid in Warlords, afaik)
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? I switch specs based on the fight. Frost/Fire right now, but will continually change as the raid content demands.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Not optimized because its less than a week until release...
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Don't let proc spells (Brain Freeze or Hot Streak) get overwritten, keep 100% uptime on Bombs, coordinate cooldowns during burn phases and Lust... mage is simple, and I keep track of the top SimCraft results for execute time optimization.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Above

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://puu.sh/cFgCw/a1744a9156.jpg
Generally low maintenance, I iterate the longer I play based on my needs. The primary focus is to be able to tell if I'm messing up. My primary add-ons currently are TidyPlates (for Multi-Dotting), MageBombHelper (to count my uptime and whether I clipped on any refreshes), and Power Auras (for various notifications on abilities and buffs)
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: haven't logged anything since Cataclysm
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I asked around and Goratha mentioned being a part of this guild. Simply asking around and looking for a place to raid hardcore in a week.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? GTX 560 Ti, 3570k i5, OCZ Agility3 SSD, 16gb of memory... 60+FPS
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/3887399625.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.
http://i.imgur.com/JG7dUTC.png

Copia
User

Re: Mathies Mage (or whatever other class, Rogue/DK/etc)

Postby Copia » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:00 am

Thank you for applying. We are going to pass on your application. Best of luck finding a guild.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”