Epi - Druid/Mage/Priest

Even Baddier Baddies
Epi
User

Epi - Druid/Mage/Priest

Postby Epi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 30 Northern VA.
- Number of Testicles: used to have 2, wife currently has custody, I only get occasional visitation.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? nope, cause fuck you, that's why... I mean, yes, I do.
- How long have you played WoW: srs face from vanilla launch in '04 til end of '09
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):

I ran my own guild back in vanilla, and we had moderate success in BRD/MC/BWL/Naxx. Running that shit sucked so when BC came out I moved over to <Might> on Turylon as we progressed through SSC and the GM (Flu?) bounced after we killed Lady Vagina, so I moved over to <WKG> and progressed up through Ulduar killing Algalon the Faggot. After that I quit and went to play Tera since they had higher resolution boobies.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Epi Druid/Mage/Priest
- Link to Battle.net Armory: still leveling the priest, mage and druid are still 85, so nothing impressive to look at.
- Race & why you chose it: goblin priest - cause short, BE mage - cause tall, troll druid - just cause.
- Professions and why you choose them: herb/lw on druid, tailor/alc on mage, not sure yet what I'll do on the priest.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Yes.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): So I made the brave decision to equip cloth armor on my mage and priest, while choosing leather for my druid. I'll share my advanced game gearing meta with people for 20 bucks.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Buttons, lots of buttons. Also: see MS Paint.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Fuck if I can remember, that shit was like, a decade ago.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Image
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: My parses are so old the internet wasn't around yet... wait what?
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Raist made me come back to WoW after Wildstar failed. So I'm basically just here to provide him with some coat-tails to ride.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? I have a BEASTMODE rig, I mean, this thing can calculate PI out to like, digits and shit.
- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below. I couldn't find New York on the map, are you sure it's still a state? Anyway, here's whatever the pretty triangle was:

#getfucked

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

And yes, I made this:

grouch
Admin

Re: Epi - Druid/Mage/Priest

Postby grouch » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:08 pm

goblin priest = instantly accepted as new gm.

rotation for feral is correct, good job.

THAT FUCKING SCREENSHOT MAKES MY BALLHAIR HURT

i know this is a quasi-almost-but-not-quite application but in all seriousness the best we can offer right now is a casual-friend-of-friend spot (just like gaystin) sprinkled with hopes and dreams of filling a real spot some day. you seem like you'd make a great addition to our excessively retarded guild personality bucket but having no experience this xpac doesn't really put much in your portfolio for us to work with.

with that said, if you're interested in getting power-geared we *do* sell runs!
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Epi
User

Postby Epi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:52 pm

As your new GM, I order you to choke yourself.

CHOKE YOURSELF

NO NOT YOUR NECK, THE OTHER KIND OF CHOKE.

Yeah, I didn't expect to come in with my Cata shit geared mage/druid and be handed a spot.

The priest is something I wanted to give a whirl since I healed in Wildstar for Death and Taxes / Voodoo and it was a blast.

rahba
User

Postby rahba » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:59 pm

wtf epi, blast from the past

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:19 pm

You are welcome to join as Friends and Fam.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Epi
User

Postby Epi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:39 pm

rahba wrote:wtf epi, blast from the past

YOU STILL OWE ME LIKE, DOZENS OF GOLD.

Epi
User

Postby Epi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Copia wrote:You are welcome to join as Friends and Fam.

I've already been in the guild as an alt/casual rank for the past 3 days, I was just bored and felt like making a post.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Epi wrote:

I've already been in the guild as an alt/casual rank for the past 3 days, I was just bored and felt like making a post.

enough posts like these and you'll be raider in no time at all.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Epi
User

Postby Epi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:13 pm

grouch wrote:
Epi wrote:

enough posts like these and you'll be raider in no time at all.

Meh, I'm a little busy with my new job as GM, I'll consider your offer after YOU FINISH CHOKING YOURSELF.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”