User

Kargu; Fury Warrior

Postby kargu » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 16, New York
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: 4 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): SoO full clear normal 10/25m and 1/14heroic was on iron jugg at 4% and power went out :/

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Kargu-Zuluhead, Warrior
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... rgu/simple
- Race & why you chose it: Orc, I like the extra attack power in my burst :D
- Professions and why you choose them: Jewelcrafting for extra crit, And in the process of leveling Engineering im lazy about it
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Arms, I use it when i do arenas and pvp
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I try to get Mastery and crit whenever it drops, mastery for increased Enraged damage, And crit for harder storm bolts and raging blows.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: On pull i use a shout, then kafa press or Mogu power potion, I charge in pop all 3minute cooldowns except skull banner if another warrior is in the raid i will use mine after i storm bolt when im enraged after i charge in with all my cooldowns up then i bloodthirst and colossus smash followed by a raging blow and heroic strike when i need to dump rage i use storm bolt on cooldown and repeat :P
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Im not in a raiding guild ATM my last one broke in april :(
-Speedtest from new york: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3716584607.png

grouch
Admin

Re: Kargu; Fury Warrior

Postby grouch » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:24 pm

not interested.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

kargu
User

Re: Kargu; Fury Warrior

Postby kargu » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:34 pm