573 ret pally

Even Baddier Baddies
Ael
User

573 ret pally

Postby Ael » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 16, Puerto Rico
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): I don't have a set time except for raid times, but I'll be on anytime before or after those times though.
- Number of Testicles: Still two
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Sunday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account? No one else does.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes, Since i got keylogged in beginning of MoP ive never played 3 days.
- How long have you played WoW: WoTLK, 2008
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Cata: 6/8H on Dragon Soul, MoP: MSV 5/6H, HoF 4/6H, ToEs 3/4H, ToT 12/13H and SoO 11/14H

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Aelímastus, Ret paly
- Race & why did you choose it: Blood Elf, the best horde race and they are hot and sexy.
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... tus/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? only know that ruckus is like causing a scene and such???
- Professions and why did you choose them: Jewelcrafting and Mining, i use them for my BiS gear and improves.
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Retribution, Protection, I've never played Healer since i played.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs:
Ret- Mainly looking for pieces of haste and mastery and hit/exp capped>haste<mast<crit
Prot-Running full haste and mastery (mast for stacking shield of righteous)
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Ret- Glyph of hand of sacrifice to no longer redircect damge to myself and templars verdict for 10% dmg reduction.
Prot-Divine protection for 20% physical dmg reduc and magical too, plus avengin wrath to regen health overtime.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?
-countdown- prepot and use macro for full buffs.
-boss.
Templar's Verdict with 5 Holy Power.
Hammer of Wrath when target is below 20% Health OR with Avenging Wrath.
Crusader Strike to build Holy Power.
Exorcism to build Holy Power.
Judgment to build Holy Power.
Templar's Verdict with 3 Holy Power.

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? I've never played as healer in raids nor i don't know rotation as hpally and other classes.
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): 1550 on 2s,1550 on 3s (im not good pvper, i wish i had a serious parnter that could teach me how to get better on arenas.)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
The madness Within- Guild got disbanded by no one showing up so i had to leave.
The Lost prophecy- RL got raged by normal Malkorok when i told him (i was an officer on that moment) "its not over yet." cus boss was 3% then the puddles came out, we burned the boss and we wiped, then i got kicked.
Reckless Ambition- Unorganized and RL was not shwoing up on sundays that much, he was always showing up very late (he was our main tank).

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://imgur.com/iNJ63gL
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional): http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/area%20 ... %ADmastus/ (is more easier imo on epeen, i don't like that much World of Logs)
- Alts & their name/level: Only a lvl 90 that is Aelínovas (hunter)
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
email me on : [email protected]
Or find me on Facebook
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Grouch responded on one of my response on WoWforums, i don't know anyone of Simple Math.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? You guys are competent and seem to get things done during the tier, not after.
Anything else you can ask away, more than willing to answer anything on your mind.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
CPU: AMD FX 8320 8 core 3.5Ghz
RAM: 16 Gigs
Video: Geforce GTX 660ti 2gig
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.
Running Ping as : 20ms
running cable at 53mbit down and 4mbit up
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). Sadly, im sorry, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like my drawings anyway though.

Mooby
User

Re: 573 ret pally

Postby Mooby » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:15 pm

Ael wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). Sadly, im sorry, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like my drawings anyway though.

Not optional.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:17 pm

Also, I think you may be a bit young.

We are not looking for people who:
- Are under 18, still in high school, active military duty, or who don't have a job / consistent income.

Maybe an officer will correct me on this, but that is somewhat concerning to me.

Ael
User

Postby Ael » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:46 pm

Mist wrote:Also, I think you may be a bit young.

We are not looking for people who:
- Are under 18, still in high school, active military duty, or who don't have a job / consistent income.

Maybe an officer will correct me on this, but that is somewhat concerning to me.

Grouch knows about this.

Ael
User

Postby Ael » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:04 pm

Mooby wrote:
Ael wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional). Sadly, im sorry, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like my drawings anyway though.

Not optional.

http://imgur.com/Yl9Ri59 there you go

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:37 pm

Your rotation is missing key elements, care to retry?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Ael
User

Postby Ael » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Ninetales wrote:Your rotation is missing key elements, care to retry?

What is missing? :)

Ael
User

Postby Ael » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Ael wrote:
Ninetales wrote:Your rotation is missing key elements, care to retry?

What is missing? :)

Example at garrosh hellscream, abefore the pull, i prepot and ready to use judgement when boss is pulled,then i use exorcism to run in, then i use crusader strike and melee attack the boss< use inquis with 3 holypower and activate guardian of ancient kings and Avengin wrath,although if i prefer using the talent "Divine Purpose", i should delay using avengin wrath for 10 secs and rotation keeps moving on like this (updated, i missed some of my rotations.)
1.Keep inquisition up
2.Exec. Sentence on cd
3.Divine storm(with tier proc 5 holypower)
4.templar's verdict (5 holypower)
5. Divine purpose procs
6.Hammer of wrath
7.Crusader strike
8.jugdment
9.exorcism
templar's verdict (3holypower)
and repeat

Ninetales
User

Postby Ninetales » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:04 am

Your rotation is still a bit off, and your epeen bots are really low. You might want to try actually getting logs.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Ael
User

Postby Ael » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:07 am

Ninetales wrote:Your rotation is still a bit off, and your epeen bots are really low. You might want to try actually getting logs.

Ok

Ael
User

Postby Ael » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:09 am

Ael wrote:
Ninetales wrote:Your rotation is still a bit off, and your epeen bots are really low. You might want to try actually getting logs.

Ok

Note: Some of the fights i did on heroic was me tanking cus my previous grp had to get 3 tanks instead of 2, that why my numbers are very low if im correct.

Ael
User

Postby Ael » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:42 am

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/271225/reports/

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:52 pm

not interested. best of luck elsewhere.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”