Max - Surv/BM Hunter - 568

Even Baddier Baddies
Max
User

Max - Surv/BM Hunter - 568

Postby Max » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 20, California.
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Weekdays 7-9 hours Mid afternoon till later in evening. Weekends I can be on all day unless doing RL things seem more fun.
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Can you attend raids on these days: Yes.
-- Monday: Yes.
-- Tuesday: Yes.
-- Wednesday: Yes.
-- Sunday: Yes.
- Do any others have access to your account? No.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: Started late Vanilla.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
BC - Kara/Gruul/Mag/TK/SSC/TK/BT/little to none of Sunwell.
Wrath - Naxx/Maly/Sarth3D/Ulduar/ToC(have togc feat)/ICC.
Cata - BwD(Server 2nd H Nef 25man) BoT3/4 ToT4W 1/2 - during progression I had some RL issues(family member got deathly ill) that made me have to stop raiding 5-7 days a week and I was forced to take a break and therefore was not able to complete the instances during progression. I later came back serious towards the end of Dragon Soul to finish what I missed by playing with friends doing Firelands and DS but never found a solid home to continue raiding with.
Pandaland - MSV/HOF/Toes/ToT/SoO - very slow start this xpack with not being able to find a steady home to raid with on Stormreaver.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Max Hunter
- Race & why did you choose it: Orc, Blood Fury/Increased pet dmg
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... x/advanced
- Can you describe the ruckus? Sure can, its a bunch of shit you don't wanna listen too.
- Professions and why did you choose them: LW/Engi - 500agi to bracers/ 1920 agi every 1min
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? Surv/BM always swapping constantly, they both provide very good dps, mostly i've been playing survival with crit/haste but playing crit/mastery with BM is very beneficial, depending on which fight I play one or the other.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: As of right now I guess I can say im main survival because of how my gear is forged ect. for Surv crit/haste BM id be crit/mastery
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why:
Glyph of Animal Bond - Increases Healing recieved by 10%, really nice for raiding. idk how else to explain this one.
my 2 other main glyphs change depending on the encounter, for example: Glyph of Deterrence: Damage reduction increased by 20% which gives Deterrence 50% dmg reduc instead of 30(if im using my tier 3 talent aspect of iron hawk i get another passive 10% dmg reduction which makes it 60% with deter up). Very nice for fights that have heavy dmg such as immerseus, if im in the back killing adds on split phase and i only have my healthstone which might not be enough and im nowhere near heals, poping deterr when blobs start to soak saves me from dying or getting really low, on top of that glyph I might run Glyph of Liberation which heals me for 5% of my HP when I use disengage which helps because I use it to to be mobile and to get places quicker on top of that a 5% heal which is better than nothing. Another combo of glyphs I might use would be Glyph of Explosive Trap and glyph of disengage. A perfect example of these would be on garrosh, having explosive trap glyph makes it so the trap knocks back instead of aoe which is nice to knock the adds back when ironstar. Or if the raid comp was made so I didnt have to do the knock back job and maybe just kill engineers, running glyph of disengage would make me alot more mobile to handle that which be able to travel further when using disengage. All my glyphs are situational and learning new ways to use them on fights is what makes my class enjoyable.

- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?

Survival:
Serpent Sting
Explosive Shot
Black Arrow
Murder of Crows/Glaive Toss
Arcane shot(focus dumper)
Cobra shot(focus regen/Serpent sting duration resets)
Kill shot at 20%
I try to line up my cd's with Lust especially Stampede. Using Blood Fury and Engi Gloves usually at the same time always.

BM:
Serpent Sting
Kill Command
Murder of Crows
Glaive Toss
Arcane Shot
Cobra Shot
Kill Shot
Line up cds with lust

- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): None
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I haven't been in a solid raiding guild since Mid cata, just been raiding with a close friend trying to find a steady home again.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: Image

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
- Alts & their name/level:
Loafofbread 90 Disc Priest (blackrock) Maximillian 90 Prot Warrior (stormreaver) Bunk 90 Mage ( stormreaver) Kknub 90 Rogue (stormreaver) Maxqt 90 Druid (stormreaver)

- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc): [email protected]

- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: A friend of mine suggested it to me after he had applied.
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?

I understand the requirements it takes to be a raider for a high end guild, preparation is key with flasks/gold/food and mindset to kill bosses with having the knowledge and strats for each one. I understand I wont be a core raider off the bat but I do feel determined that I can try my best to earn one. I feel if I am chosen i will bring alot of character to the guild as well as another knowledgeable mind to the table with ideas to give and great person to have on the team to help progress for the rest of the guild, and lastly I understand I'm not caught up with you guys gear wise, but i'm just trying to say i'm willing to do my best to get to where i need to be.

- What kind of computer do you use?

CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
CPU: AMD Pheneom 6 core 3.3 overlocked to 3.6. 8GB Gskill Ram Nvidia GTX 650 TI Boost 2gb 55-63 fps in 25mans.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3327321438

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).

mouthwash
User

Re: Max - Surv/BM Hunter - 568

Postby mouthwash » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:57 pm

solid player also raided with him before during BC-wrath

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Do you have any logs?
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Max
User

Postby Max » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:40 am

Currently, no :( but I'm not going to give 1000 excuses on why I don't. Simply, my last guild never recorded the parses.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:37 am

BM - Haste -> Mastery -> Crit is best for single target but I am not sure if you are at that gear level yet (I have not sim'd it yet).

We currently have 4 hunters on our roster, what do you feel you bring to the table that our current hunters do not?

You really need to get some logs because without logs there is no way for us to properly evaluate you and your application.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

mouthwash
User

Postby mouthwash » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:07 pm

can you get in mumble around 530pm today?

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:42 am

not interested at this time, sorry.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”